Part 3

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee just pray hard that he can keep the jobs and the boss will not get mad or curse at him. Tee hurriedly change to his uniform and start to work. His work is only to serve the drinks and make sure the food on the table is enough.

While working he imagines that all the foods can enter his stomach and how he wish his brothers can taste it too.

'I'm hungry' Tee talks to himself and rubs his empty stomach slowly.

- Phi, when are you coming home?

The text from Copter make Tee lost his focus for his hunger and smile fondly while replying to the text.

- 11. You guys eat already?

- Yes. I cook fried rice but Bbas said it taste weird

Tee chuckles at that, he can imagine Copter is pouting and how the argue with each other. Only Tee can cook between them.

- tomorrow I will cook your favourite

Tee try to coax his brother

- Yay!  Mine only okay?

Tee laugh again, Copter and Bbas are brother by blood but they love to argue with each other.

"Tee, Phi First calls you"

"huh? Why? "

"boss wants to meet you" Tee froze at his place.

"hurry"

"o.. Okay.. " Tee follows slowly and silently. He starts to pray again, almost all prays he recite in his head.

"Nong Tee, this is Kimmon the boss"

Tee smile slowly and wai politelt to his boss. His eyes doesn't meet Kimmon's eyes at all. He is afraid but he doesn't want to be rude.

Aim and First hide their smirk when they saw how Kimmon reacts. Kimmon's mouth is a bit open and he watches Tee closely without blinking his eyes.

Tee feel like crying because of the stare. He keep silent and watch the floor. First know Tee is worried and think so much that he might get fired, so he taps Kimmon's shoulder.

"Ah, erm... Tee?" Kimmon just say anything, he doesn't know what to ask right now.

"Yes. My name is Tee"

"Just call me Phi Kim" Kimmon smile to the boy but Tee keep staring on the floor. Maybe the floor looks more attractive than him.

"Do you have a sister?" ask Kimmon out of nowhere makes Tee shock and Aim and First face palming themselves.

"Erm, no. But I have two brothers" Tee's voice sounds cheerful. That makes others smile together.

"Oh. You can continue your work Tee and welcome to my gym. I'm sorry for late welcome"

"oh.. Erm, thank you phi. Excuse me" Tee is so happy that he smiles brightly leaving the area.

"Damn! He got no sister" First smack Kimmon's head while Aim laugh loudly.

"so, what do you think about the kid?"

"I don't know what to say. Is he...an angel or something? Too bad he is a boy"

"even though he is a girl, dream on he will like you" First said that and walk away while laughing loudly. Aim followed suit and just laugh when Kimmon curse them loudly.

Tee feel super happy tonight because first he still can work at the gym, the boss is nice and he can pack some food from the party after the party finish.

"Going home?" ask First when he meets Tee outside the gym, ready to walk.

"yup. Phi, thank you for tonight"

"okay. Kimmon is a nice boss just a bit dumb. Just ignore him if he disturb you" Tee laughs at that and that's make First smile a bit. Tee's laugh sure is beautiful.

"I will send you"

"okay" Tee just accept it because it's already late and he is tired. He still needs to finish marking the test and submit a report. His day is still long before going to bed.

Tee thanks First and watch First's car disappears from his sight before entering his house. He smiles broadly when Bbas run to him and hugs him tightly.

"phi, please teach Phi Cop how to cook a decent meal" Bbas already whining and Copter kicks his butt while hugging Tee from behind. They miss Tee a lot.

"stop bickering. I'm smell and I want to shower. Let me go then we can eat food I get. Bbas, please reheat it" ask Tee and Bbas obliges it bery fast.

Copter takes Tee's bag and put it on the desk. Tee is very thankful with the two of them.

They eat happily and talk about their day, well it's actually Bbas and Copter keep bickering and Tee slowly dozing off at the table. Copter turns to see Tee and his smile drop a bit, Bbas also become quite suddenly.

"phi looks tired" Copter whisper slowly while brushing Tee's hair softly.

"He becomes thinner" Bbas sounds so sad and he almost cry.

"Umph...sorry, am I asleep?" Tee rub his eyes so do Bbas. He wipes his tear and smile fondly to Tee.

"you should rest phi. We will do the dishes"

"I need to mark my student's test. I left dishes for you guys, don't fight" Tee ruffles his brothers hair while laughing.

Bbas and Copter finish their work and sit closely to Tee. Tee keeps dozing off and they want to help.

"phi, let's we mark it too. This math questions is easy" Bbas offers and start to mark the test without Tee's permission. Copter also do the same and Tee just let their brothers do it. When the clock shows 2 a.m. They finish all works and they sleep together.