Part 26

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae is amuse with the warm welcoming he gets today. Godt, Kimmon, Copter and First are waiting for him at the airport. No one fetch him before, why today? Today is not his birthday too. He can't recall any special reasons too.

He just smirk a bit, adjusting his sunglasses and gives his luggage to Godt. Now his eyes wanders around to see if Tee is with them. He needs to see Tee, they haven't meet for a week.

Everyone there know who is Tae wants to meet the most. It's not one of them but the one who is missing. Sigh.

"someone die today?" Tae just act like his usual self. The cold and heartless person he is. He wants to joke but no one even smile with his failed jokes.

"I don't ask you guys to come here so don't have to show your unhappy face" Tae look around and no one actually look happy, all of them avoid his eyes and look at the floor. Tae became irritated.

Tae walks first, leaving four of them behind. They said nothing but follow Tae steps.

When they are in the car, no one talk too. Everyone is so quiet and Tae can't stand it anymore. Something must be going on.

"spill!" the cold tone make everyone scared.

"at home okay? Not now" said Godt because no one will open their mouth. Tae's wrath is a thing that they don't want to face in this world.

Tae keep tapping his feet, he can't wait but he needs to wait.

After they reach their house, Tae just enter the house while others follow him like kids.

Tae sits on the sofa, crossing his leg and tapping his fingers on the armchair. His patience is dropping slowly.

"here" Kimmon said nothing, just pass the letter to Tae. Tae glance to Kimmon before take it.

He sits comfortably before reads the letter. His face change a lot and everyone is scared. They don't know what Tae will do, maybe scold them or something.

After Tae finished, he take a deep breath and put the letter on the table. He watch everyone in front of him, no one utter a word and no one look at him in the eyes.

"why? What happened?" ask Tae. Sounds calm but yeah, no one know what will come later on. Tornado?

Copter told his side of the story and a few reasons that might lead to Tee missing. Tae can't say anything, no one to blame because this is Tee decision alone.

"wait here" said Tae and enter his room. He bring his laptop out and open it.

Others just stare like a kid, they are curious. Are they watching movie or something?

After Tae access to a few account, they can see a video from the cctv attached in the house. At the living room only.

The videos played and others shocked. Like really shock that their mouth are open widely. Tae. Installed. Cctv. In. Tee's. House.!!!

"you installed cctv? Are you a stalker or something?" Godt can feels the shivers. Tae is scary right now.

"that's my house. I installed it even before they were there. For security purpose only. Today is the first time I access the past videos. When is the last time Tee in the house?" ask Tae irritated. He knows that looks given by those four, it's the looks of disgust and unbelief. He is not a criminal nor he is a stalker, he is tired yet still need to explain why he has a cctv in his own house. His Own House.

Tae access the video and they can see Tee is moving in the house. They just watch it like usual.

What they can see is, Tee watch the tv alone, eat alone and cried. That's hurt a lot of hearts. Tee cried a lot and he is lonely.