Part 16

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

When Bbas and Copter wake up, Tee already gone. Tee left a note saying he left to work already and left breakfast on the table.

"Phi Cop. Phi Tee is mad and sulking" whines Bbas loudly.

"what do we expect? We, his brothers ignored him all night. Act like he didn't exist and dates secretly behind his back!" shout Copter.

Bbas and Copter argue again and they keep yelling at each other. Once they are tired, they become quite and sit on the sofa.

"we need a way to make Phi Tee happy again" suggest Bbas.

"how?" ask Copter back.

"we will cook for him" suggest Bbas,  Copter looks at his brother with shock. All people know how bad is their meals. The house might explode.

"no. Too dangerous. Let's buy cake and make a surprise party" suggest Copter and Bbas agree in no time. They cook are equal too kill themselves.

Kimmom have been trying to talk to Tee at the gym but he is scared and Tee just ignores him most of them time.

"Tee, we will talk" it's not need to talk. They will talk! Kimmon is serious.

"right now phi? I need to wash the showers" Tee explains without looking at Kimmon at all. He doesn't want to look at any of them. He feel betrayed.

"Aim will do that. Aim! Wash the showers" Kimmom orders sternly and Aim just obeys without fight.

Tee left with Kimmon alone. Kimmon ask Tee to sit and Tee sit on the chair. Tee plays with his fingers and try to keep calm. He doesn't like the feelings and the situation they are right now.

"we are sorry for last night and for keeping a secret about our relationship..."

"how long?" cuts Tee fast. Now he watch Kimmon's eyes.

Kimmon's lost his posture for a while and the brave he has just now disappears. Tee's eyes is scary and he never see Tee looks like this.

"a...a...month?" Kimmon sounds unsure but they are already together for a month and a few days. Godt and Bbas get together first before he and Copter.

Tee backs to stare and play with his fingers. He doesn't know what to say about that. They already dates each other for a month and Tee knows nothing at all

"did you make Copter happy? Did Copter feel happy?" ask Tee again, his voice is lower than before.

"ye...yes..." answer Kimmon stuttering.

"how about you phi?" ask Tee more

"me? Yes, I'm happy. I'm very happy" Kimmon does sounds really happy.

Tee smiles a bit and Kimmon thinks everything will turn out good.

"that's good. I'm glad both of you are happy" Tee said that and left the room leaving Kimmon dumbfounded. Tee said he is glad but he sounds sad.

Tee ask for early leave today with an excuse that he is tired and not feeling well. First just let Tee go without asking more question.

"Tee, they are happy and that's life. Their lives" Tee pats his chest softly and walks with repeating the same sentence till he reaches home.

Once he open the door, he is shocked to see how miserable the house looks with balloons scattered on the floor. Bbas and Copter are busy blowing the balloons.

"what are you doing?" Tee ask sternly and both of them shocked.

"oh, ah...phi...you are early today" Copter don't know how to cover their surprise.