Part 45

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is so nervous that he can't even buttons his own wedding suit. He keeps fidgeting and fumbling his fingers to button the suit. He frowns hard when he can't do it.

Bbas and Copter shakes their head and helps Tee to buttons the suit. Tee still look stunning even though he is nervous. His heart beat fast, Bbas and Copter can feel it too.

"Phi, relax. You will faint" Copter pats Tee's chest softly.

Tee holds his brothers hands and shut his eyes tightly. He is so nervous that he feels like throwing up. He needs a long sleep too.

"what happen if I stumble or fall when I'm walking?" Tee is imagining silly things.

Bbas and Copter amused with this new side of Tee, they don't know Tee can be this nervous

"Don't worry, your husband will be can save you from everything" said Bbas with teasing tone, Tee pout a bit and sits on the couch.

"Yeah phi, Phi Tae will help you"

"what will happen if I ruin the event?"

"not gonna happen phi. Stop worrying for simple stuff. I'm sure Phi Tae is more than ready. You can rely on him" said Copter lastly. Tee look at both of his brothers and he smile a genuine smile. He trust Tae.

That's what the three brothers think, let's move to Tae preparation room.

Godt and Kimmon already at their limit, they want to knock Tae down so bad. Tae keep mumbling and talking useless words, he can't even sit down.

Tae still pacing back and forth in the room. Godt massage his own temple and Kimmon lie flat on the bed. He gives up. No, they give up with Tae.

"Help me!"shout Tae when he saw his cousins doing nothing on the bed.

They done everything already but Tae can't keep calm at all.

"sit down and calm down. If Tee see you like this, he will be shamed. His trusted person is not what he thinks at all" said Godt, that make him get a death glare from Tae but at least he succeed to make Tae stop walking.

"Tae, we know you are nervous but please sit down first. Drink some water and take a deep breath." said Kimmon, offering a glass of cold water to Tae.

Tae sighs and sits between his cousins.

"I don't know what to do. This is my first marriage" Tae answer his reason, Kimmon and Godt look at him in disbelief, what Tae means by that.

"no one is married here Tae, you are the first" stated Godt the real statement. Tae nods his head agrees with Godt.

"should I call First? He is the only one married" ask Kimmon but Tae shakes his head.

He shuts his eyes and take a deep breath. He imagine Tee's face and their future together. They are happy and that make Tae smile. He is calmer now. When he opens his eyes, Godt and Kimmon watch him closely with curious look. Tae shoves both of his cousins face away from him.

"what are you imagining you creep?" ask Kimmon.

"Don't say you imagining your first night. That's sick!" Godt earn a hard smack because of that. Tae never imagine that before but now when Godt mention it, yeah, let's Tae imagine what he wants.

Besides the nervous and their heartbeat can beats normally, their wedding went smoothly. Tee cried a lot when they said their wedding vows. Tae hugs Tee so close to keep his husband calm. Husband, that title make him smile and feels warm inside.

There are getting congrats wishes and presents from the guest. Some people tease them about married life. Some people just can't believe the devil has an angel as his partner. No matter what, all of them are happy for the grooms.

"Photos time!" shouts Bbas happily, he can't wait to see Tee pose wedding photos.

"is that a must?" ask Tae, he is not fond of taking pictures in front of people, it didn't include poses that the photographer will make him do

"even though you can save all of this memories in you mind, Tee might want to keep it in prints too. Don't be selfish" said First, angry with Tae question. Tae gulps down his saliva and look at Tee. Tee nods his head. He wants many pictures, he wants to keep it as his treasures.

"anything for you baby" said Tae. No one can say no to Tee.

The photography session went well. Tae even enjoy it because most of the person who needs to do the pose is Tee. He is happy with how much Tee blush when they need to be intimate with each other.

"its not that hard right?" ask Aim to Tae. Tae just nods his head twice.

They also take families and friends photos together. Everything is fun and Tee enjoy every moment.

"Phi Tae, let's eat. Tee is hungry" Tee thinks his stomach will cry because he is really hungry, he didn't eat since yesterday.

Tae holds Tee's hands and take Tee to the food tables.

"let's eat" Tae serve everything for Tee, they eat together with their families and friends.

Mrs Wanda take Tee from Tae sides and introduce Tee to most of her friends. Everyone can't take their eyes off Tee, in normal days Tee looks beautiful already but today, Tee looks stunning with his wedding suit.

"Mrs Maria, thank you for coming. This is Tee, my grandson in law. He has our family's name too" said Mrs Wanda, she smirk a bit at the last part.

Tee's hands tighten on Mrs Wanda arms.

"Thank you for coming madam" said Tee politely with a wai.

"congratulations for your wedding. I know I'm not deserve your forgiveness but please forgive me. It's not because of your new status, I want to talk to you earlier but I'm ashamed with myself. I'm older but I can't think wisely like you" said Mrs Maria with sad face. Tee smiles happily and hugs Mrs Maria.

"it's all in the past. I don't remember any of it. Now, you are my brother's grandmother and their family, if you don't mind, please think of me as your family too" said Tee softly, Mrs Maria lets her tears flows and hugs Tee.

"Thank you Tee" said Mrs Maria. Tee smiles and wipes the tears.

"I will make sure Bbas and Copter go home this weekend. They need to learn how to respect elders" said Tee, pretending to angry, his hands on his waist.

Mrs Maria and Mrs Wanda laugh at that. Yes, Bbas and Copter keep postpone their visits to their grandma's house.

Tee excuse himself when Tae calls for him. Mrs Wanda and Mrs Maria smiles watching Tee walk away with a happy face.

"I don't know why I can't see all of his good side before. He is too precious and all I've done were cruel." said Mrs Maria, regretting all of her past actions.

"It's not just you. I'm worst. God is fair, he sends angel to face all of this, if God sends normal people like us, maybe we need to begs to have his forgiveness" said Mrs Wanda and Mrs Maria cant agree more.