Part 25

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Bbas is in rage, he is shouting and screaming like a mad man. He can't accept it at all.

"why grandma?"

"because he is not the same status as us!"

"you know, Phi Tee is not the same status as us because he is higher, way higher than us. Do you know what he had done to us? Everything! He works, gains money, feed us, pay for our school. He never use the money he got for himself, all of it was spent to us! All!" Bbas voice is high and combine with tears, he is shaking.

"is that the reason why my parents never told you they have me and Phi Cop? Because one of them is poor and you chase them away" what Bbas got is silence so he is sure that was the truth.

"I'm really disappointed grandma. How could you?" Bbas cried hard.

"how many he spent? I can pay it back, even more! Why you want to protect him so much?"

"because he is my family! I will leave this house, I will leave you alone!"

Bbas get a slap because of that. His cheek turns red, he doesn't feel pain, just rage.

"Phi Tee is not related with me by blood but he never hits me before"

"don't you think I am the same with a low life like him. He has nothing!" Mrs Maria yells back.

Bbas clench his fist till his knuckles turn white. He wipes his tears and walks out.

"guard, lock him in his room" Bbas is shocked with that command, he can't escape and forced to his room.

He keeps shouting for his grandma to open the door but everything is useless. Now he regrets not going with Copter.

Godt is shocked with the text he got, Bbas is locked at his house and can't go out anymore.

- Phi Godt, find Phi Cop and tell him. He left his phone

- okay. Are you okay there? Have you eat?

- I'm fine. No time to eat phi, this is a mess. Please find Phi Cop and Phi Tee

- okay. Careful

Godt end their texting and call Kimmon. He called a few times but not reach at all. He can't leave early today because he has an important surgery today. He text Kimmon before continue his work.

11 p.m. Godt get home. No one is home because Tae is in Japan for his business trip and Kimmon? Godt still can't reach Kimmon. He called First but First also don't know where is Kimmon.

Godt take shower and trying to call Kimmon again. This time, not connected at all. Either Kimmon turn off his phone or his phone is dead already.

"First, can you help me find Kim? He is not home and I can't reach his phone" Godt calls First, he knows it's late but he can't act like nothing happens. He is worried sick.

"okay. I will call Aim"

They meet near the gym. Ray just finished his work too. So four of them talk a bit about Kimmon where about.

"oh, I want to help but I want to see Tee first. I need to apologise and thanks him for helping me in the club the other day" said Ray. He is heart broken and spent his night at club drinking, thank god Tee is free to bring him home or else he might sleep on the street.

"have you find him there, Tee's house?" ask First and Godt already forgot about it.

"let's go now" they enter Godt's car and drive there.

They ring the bell a few tines but no one answer it.

"like no one is here" said Ray.

Godt trust his intuition and try to open the door. The door is not locked. He opens the door wide and enter first. He switch on the lamp and shocked seeing Copter and Kimmon is sleeping on the floor, leaning on the sofa.

"woah, what's going on?" everyone is confused. Nothing seems normal at all.

Godt wakes Copter and Kimmon. Both of them try to adjust with the light and surprised with so many people in front of them.

"hey, sits on the sofa" Godt gives Copter his jacket, Copter looks cold and unwell.

"where is Tee?" Aim ask them but no one answer.

Ray collect something from the floor, its the letter. He reads it slowly and gasp when he finished. He gives the letter to Aim. After reading the letter, its become more confusing.

"why? Why Tee left?" no one can answer that right now.

"let's rest first and think about it later. Anyone can cook?" ask Godt and Ray answer it.

"please cook something warm for Kim and Copter, they are pale. They look sick"

Everyone becomes busy with their stuff. After Copter is sleeping in the room. Kimmon start to talk and told everything that has happened. From Copter part too.

"why though? Tee is the nicest person alive. Why their grandma have heart to do that. And how about Bbas?"

Godt told them his story too. How Bbas is locked in his room right now. They think this is serious. Tee is gone and no one know where he is.

"Does Tae know?" this question makes everyone become silent again. No one dare to call Tae.

"he will be home tomorrow. I will tell him tomorrow. You guys should go home too. It's late. This is a mess!" Godt rubs his face harsh. He is mad but he doesn't know what to do.

After everyone are home, he left alone with Kimmon. Kimmon look lost too. He can't think straight anymore.

"you okay bro?" ask Godt worried.

"no. I'm not okay, Copter is not okay. Where is Tee? How is he?" Kimmon pulls his hair a bit. He wants to screams to the world. Why it's too cruel to Tee. Tee did nothing!

"calm down. You are angry, I'm angry. This will settle nothing. I will take a leave tomorrow. Let's discuss this with Tae. I still need to find way how to help Bbas too. I thought our grandma is too much, this is way too much!" grumble Godt angrily.