Part 31

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Bbas is playing with his pen, his class for today is boring. He also doesn't have the feels to study since Tee is gone and he knows the truth.

The truth that their grandma chase his father and mother away, just because his father married to a poor woman with no high status.

His phone vibrates when a text come in. He wants to ignore it but when he saw Godt's name on the screen he opens it.

"Thank God!!!" yell Bbas out of sudden, makes the professor startle including other students too. Some students who is asleep also wake up in shock.

"Bbas..."

"Prof, I have to go. It's emergency" Bbas doesn't care wether his prof allow him or not. He is still going to leave. He packs his stuff, shove everything into his bag and run fast.

"now I need to take Phi Cop!" he drives his car to medical faculty.

He ask where is Copter around, he tries to call but not connected.

"Phi Cop!" Bbas disturb Copter's class but he needs to tell Copter.

"Phi Tee, he is at Phi Godt's house" shouts Bbas a bit, he is happy. Too happy actually.

Copter who is stitching a body stops mid way. He wants to go like that, wearing the coat and gloves but Bbas close the door.

"no. Phi, change your shirt"

Copter take off the coat and the gloves. His friends tell him to go fast and will cover him if lecturer ask about him.

They both run together to the car, no time to waste anymore. It's not like Tee will run away but he can't wait anymore.

Bbas drives very fast and they reach the house in 20 minutes.

"Phi Tee!!!" Tee is the one who open the door after the bell was pressed brutally.

Three of them stumbles on the floor because of the jump. Thank god Tee's bone didn't break. Those two is weigh more than him.

"Phi Tee, I miss you!"

The drama is go on and miss wishes are everywhere. The three older men who watch this drama just watch it from far.

"okay, that's enough" Tae pulls Copter and Bbas's collars to separate them. Tee might die suffocating.

Tae helps Tee to stand on his feet. His face is red because of crying. Three of them hugs again, this time Tae just sigh and sits on the sofa. Kimmon and Godt followed.

After a while, all of them are calm enough to talk without crying. Again, three older men just watch.

"Thank you Phi Tae for bringing Phi Tee back" said Copter and Tae nods his head. Even others don't want Tee here, he will bring Tee back, no matter what.

Bbas sits near Godt and Copter sits near Kimmon. Tee? Of course by Tae's side.

"baby, you smell like hospital" comments Kimmon and sniff Copter. Copter push Kimmon away.

"yeah, I just finished handling a body" Copter's answer make Kimmon frown and move a bit from Copter.

"now baby, go and take shower. Your clothes in the wardrobe" said Kimmon and push Copter. Copter just obeys and walk to Kimmon's room.

"why Copter's clothes in your room?" ask Tee very curious. Kimmon gulps.

"oh, because he sleep here a few times, when we are looking for you"

"in your room? Together?"

"oh baby, let's eat outside today" Godt is fast to avoid the situation, he stands up and pulls Bbas with him.

"I will check Copter" Kimmon also take the chance to run. Yes, they sleep together in the same room and bed but they did nothing.

Tee look at Tae with curious look. Now, Tae needs to be the one to explain everything to Tee.

"why they sleep together?"

"Tee, we sleep together too right? We did nothing, just sleep" said Tae and Tee smile in realisation. Yeah, they sleep together in the same room and on the same bed.

"yeah, I forgot they are couples" said Tee, happy with that.

"we are sleeping together too, so, are we a couple too?" now Tae wants to tease Tee.

"now you ask? You keep introducing me as you boyfriend to everyone"

"that's mean you are agree right? I want to hear you say yes" said Tae, pouting a bit. He can be cute if he wants to.

"you never ask" mutters Tee slowly, he is shy. This is new to him, loving someone else besides Bbas and Copter.

"Tee, you will be my boyfriend" said Tae calmly.

Tee hits Tae chest.

"that's not a question" Tee is pouting too. Tae is not romantic at all.

Tae chuckles at that and lift Tee to his laps, facing each other.

"be my boyfriend?" ask Tae with a smile.

"pretty please" Tae pleads too.

"okay" Tee whispers in Tae's ear before hugs Tae close and buries his face in the crook of Tae's neck.

Tae laugh a loud. He is too happy now.

"when I will hear you tell me that you love me too?" Tae knows Tee will not say it today but he wants to tease Tee and he likes to see how Tee will react.

"No. Let me go." Tee wiggles to get out from Tae's arms. He is embarrassed enough already, saying he loves Tae will take more time. Maybe a few months more.

"where are you going?" ask Tae and holds Tee's waist. He looks up to see Tee's blushed face. He grins like an idiot.

"anywhere" said Tee tries to get free.

"just stay here then" Tae pulls Tee closer and hug Tee again. He is comfortable now, his heart is content.

"Phi, my brothers are here" Tee caress Tae's hair softly. He loves the smells of Tae's hair, that's why they share the same shampoo now.

"I don't care" typical Tae.

"No. Let me go. Now" Tee pulls Tae's ears.

"Tee, so unromantic. It's hurt" now Tae will play his favourite card to make Tee feels guilty.

"you deserve this." it's the first failure. Tee knows Tae's game now. Tae chuckles and holds Tee's hands.

"you have become smarter" said Tae.

"yeah, because your acting is lame" Tee pulls his hands away and run away from Tae. Tae take that as a cue for him to chase after Tee.

Tee is laughing happily while running around the living room, try to get away from Tae. Tae just chase Tee slowly, he never see Tee laugh that much and today, Tee is laughing with him.

"oh, they are cute. I can't imagine Phi Tae cool attitude change this much" Bbas cooed at his brother. They are watching everything from the windows. Creepy.

"Tee can melt everything, including Tae's heart" said Godt and Bbas nods his head fast. He hugs Godt tight.

"I'm so happy today. Now Phi Tee will have someone that will love him and cherish him. I'm glad phi" Bbas wipes his happy tears. Godt smiles too, he wants Tae to have someone too. Watching Tae this cheerful and playful is weird but in a good way.

"I know they will end up together" said Copter to Kimmon, they are peeking at the stairs. Creepy too.

"yeah. This is unbelievable, an angel and the devil" said Kimmon. Copter laugh at that, Tae just look like a devil but he has a heart of an angel.