Part 46

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae smirks grow wide when he see how nervous Tee is, Tee keep busying himself with other people and avoid Tae like plague. Well, tonight is their first night as husband and husband.

Tae ruffles his hair and watch Tee from the stairs, Tee is doing nothing in the kitchen, maybe chatting with the maids and chefs.

"ready phi?" ask Copter with a grin. Tae laugh a bit and glance at Copter. He smirks again.

"I know Phi Tee loves you but if he isn't ready yet, can you wait?" ask Copter more softly, he is worried too. He is happy Tee has Tae now and he wants Tae to treat Tee softly.

"I can wait, I'm happy enough with him be mine" said Tae, still looking at Tee who is happily chatting. Even Godt and Bbas join them.

"Thank you for doing all of this to Phi Tee" said Copter more, Tae smiles and nods his head. He loves Tee so much that he didn't remember what he has done to has Tee in his arms.

'I can't sleep with Phi Tae' Tee talk to himself when he is on the way to their room at the mansion.

His brothers teased him a lot and that makes him shy and nervous. He is pacing at the door still rambling about his own thoughts.

"Baby" Tae appears behind Tee and whisper close to Tee's ear. Tee shivers a bit, he is shocked.

"Phi Tae, I thought you are inside" said Tee stuttering a bit. He can't even look at Tae in the eyes.

"Let's go inside, they decorate the bedroom nicely. It's beautiful" said Tae and pull the knob.

Tee lost his words and balance, he stumbles into Tae arms. Their chest stick together and Tae can feel how fast Tee's heart beats. He grins and push Tee inside the room.

Tee is stunned with the room. It's different from their room before. It's so beautiful with white and pink. So many flowers and smell so nice. Tee close his eyes and walks toward the bed that full with rose petals. He touches it softly.

"beautiful" said Tee and rolls on the bed like a kid.

Tae chuckles and joins Tee on the bed. Their back on the bed.

"You like it?" he ask Tee, he lays by side to watch Tee's face.

Tae's fingers plays with Tee's soft hair.

"Yeah. It's beautiful" praise Tee again. Playing with the petals. He throws the petals and let it falls to his face. Then he giggles cutely.

Tae never get enough of Tee's beauty. Tee is the closest person that perfect in Tae's eyes. He feels lucky that fate bring them together. Tee is the only person who can touch Tae's heart.

Tae stare at Tee like Tee might disappears if he winks or averts his eyes.

"stop staring phi" Tee close Tae's eyes with his palm, he is shy and blushes so hard.

"why? You are beautiful" Tee laugh and takes Tee's hand away. He holds Tee's hand tightly and kiss the knuckles. Tee blush harder, his face turns bright red.

"Phi, everyone said I'm beautiful. I'm a man and I think I look okay. That's all" said Tee, very humble.

Tae lift Tee to lays on his body. Tee yelps a bit but laugh happily, he can see Tae's face clearly, closely.

"You are beautiful inside out" praise Tae again, he plays with Tee's bang that covers Tee's eyes.

"Phi is handsome too" Tee caress Tae's cheeks with a fond smile.

"your nose has the perfect shape, your eyes is bigger than me, your lashes is long. Your jaw is sharp and you are perfect" praise Tee and moves his fingers softly on Tae's face. Tae enjoys every moment. Tee rarely praise him.

"God is fair and great phi, God gives me a husband, two cousins, two brothers, two grandmas and two big families. I've never wants any of it but God gives it to me. I'm so lucky" said Tee smiling a honest and happy smile.

Tee never imagine his life can be this perfect. He has everything, more than he needs.

"but baby, you face a lot before you have all of this" Tae caress Tee's cheeks. He still feels regret he can't protect Tee from the cruel world. He hopes he is the one to face all of that.

His heart bleeds every time he saw Tee cry.

"I'm sorry I'm not around when you face the biggest problem in your life"  said Tae, his eyes look sad and Tee smiles sadly.

"it's okay phi, I don't live to remember the past, I live for the future. I'm fine and I accept all of it already. When I forgave everyone, that was the happiest moment. I'm glad I can forgive and forget" said Tee sincerely. Tae can't believe what he heard but he is happy. Now he really think he doesn't deserve Tee at all.

Tae sits and makes Tee straddles him. Tee sits on Tae's laps with Tae's hands around Tee's waist.

"I'm not perfect but I hope you accept me whole heartedly" said Tae, they look in each other eyes.

"Yes phi, I accept you long before you accept me." said Tee back, he kiss Tae's forehead shyly. Tae smiles at that.

"I'm the one to confess first. I'm in love with you first" Tae try to argue, he is confident that he loves Tee more.

"okay fine. At least my love is here" said Tee and touch Tae's chest, close to Tae's heart.

"Yeah, love is here. Where ever you are baby"

"I'm so happy phi. I...I love you" whisper Tee to Tae's ears. He hugs Tae's close and whisper something like he hopes Tae will love him forever.

"Look at me baby, I want to hear it again" Tae makes Tee face him, he needs to hear the confession again.

"I" Tee kiss Tae's nose.

"Love" Tee kiss Tae's chin.

"You" Tee ends the kiss on the lips. Tae's lips.

Tae is surprised because Tee never kiss him first before, especially on the lips. He is so happy that he can't hide it anymore.

"I love you more baby!" Tae turns their body and now he is hovering on top of Tee. Tee laughs due to the impact.

"let's get busy baby, can I?" ask Tae with a seductive look.

Tee averts his eyes and blushes again. He can't believes this day will come.

"Can I or can we?" Tae makes Tee look at him again, their faces is close. Tee can feel Tae's breath on his face.

"Yeah, you can, we can" said Tee softly and lift his head a bit to make their lips touch.

Tae smiles with the kiss and...

Get busy?

Yeah, imagine yourself.

That was the best night to Tee and Tae. They feel perfect and complete. Let's bless their marriage that they will he happy forever. If fairy tales is just a tale, let's make a real story of Tae and Tee.

-The End-

Lots of Love

Azsan6

Thank you so much for reading this story. It's finish and I feel like crying. I'm sorry if the ending is not perfect. Writing the ending is the hardest part because Tae and Tee will never have the end. They will still be together right? Forever and ever. Thanks again.