Part 7

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae feels very unamused with how Tee keep fidgeting on his seat. It's like he will kill him any second, especially in this public area. A cafe.

"can you stop?!" Tae's voice sounds annoyed and Tee freeze instantly. He doesn't want to be on the bad side of this older man but he can't control his feelings. He is really really scared.

"How old are you?" ask Tae and Tee stares at the older man's face.

"Still in school or in college?" that question tick inside of Tee. He really want to snap but he knows he can't so he just bite his lips in frustration.

Tae satisfied with the changes on Tee's reaction and he actually wants to see Tee get mad at him, curse or something. Tae, not everyone in this world love to curse even though they are angry.

"I'm working already, how can I'm in school?" okay, one point for Tee because being witty but Tae just reply it with a scoff.

"Mr Tae, I know what I did before is wrong and I'm sorry for hurting you. Can we please solve this problem right now. If you want me to pay medical fee, I can pay if it's just a small amount but if the fees is high, I hope you can give me sometime"

Tee put his palm together, he is likely begging, his pride is doesn't matter right now because he needs the money for his family.

"I don't need your money that's why I ask your age. I want you to work for me. I don't want to hire underage kid"

Tee grit his teeth tightly and try so hard to calm down. He is boiling inside and he is the person that always calm and not easy to get mad. Tae sure knows how to piss off people.

"I'm 24" answer Tee harsh and firm.

Tae is shocked, he keeps calling Tee kid, while their age different is only three years.

People always said that Tee and his brothers look young and same age. They sure have youngsters genes in their blood.

"oh, then I can hire you" Tae sounds happy but Tee doesn't feel happy at all. He smells trouble.

"what kind of work, I only do legal work" Tee try to excuse and Tae feels humiliated.

"What?  You think I'm doing dirty job?  Like a gangster?" Tae ask with gritted teeth. Now the table has turn, Tae is the one to boil inside

"yeah" Tee answer slowly and that's keep the boiling feeling in Tae.

Tae breath in and try to be calm again. That's why he doesn't like to involve with people so much.

"You will work for me" Tae decides but Tee shakes his head. Tee sure has gut right now.

"I have 3 works already. I barely have time for my family. If I take another job, I will sleep and eat while walking"

Tae really surprise this time and he becomes quite. Tee doesn't seems like he is lying because he looks so sad. He is imagining the time left that has he with his family will reduce more. He can't do that. Copter and Bbas need him to share their problem and worry too.

"what works you do?"

"erm, the permanent one are at the gym and tutor centre. But now I'm home tutoring two students too. Sometimes I do other part time jobs like distribute flyers when we first met" Tee answer with a small smile, he looks proud with his jobs. Tae become silence again.

"so, you work around here?"

"Yes. I work at place with walking distance. Sometimes with my bike. I can't work far, I'm worry about my brothers."