Part 42

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

"Sleep here tonight?"  ask Mrs Wanda to Tee, Tae already glares at his grandma. She said to bring Tee for dinner not to stay over.

"oh, can we phi?" ask Tee to Tae, he is sitting so close to Mrs Wanda. Tae grit his teeth and shakes his head, no.

"I just want Tee" said Mrs Wanda and glares at Tae. For her, her grandson is stingy.

"No" said Tae gives a clear answer. Mrs Wanda huff and look at Tee with pleading eyes. Tee can't ignore that.

"hmm, Phi Tae, can I? Just for tonight" Tee pleads too. Mrs Wanda grin and mock Tae to reject it. Can Tae? Tae tsk and look at Tee with silence. Tee knows that Tae say no with his eyes.

"we are going to Vietnam tomorrow. Our flight is early in the morning" excuse Tae and Tee's mouth open wide, yes. He forgot that he will follow Tae outstation.

"Yeah grandma, Tee is sorry. Tee promised Phi Tae to go with him" said Tee sadly and rubs Mrs Wanda's arm softly. He doesn't want to reject Mrs Wanda invitation but he promised Tae first.

"if you want to work don't have to drag Tee along. Leave him here" said Mrs Wanda with angry tone. Tae just scoff and gets up from sofa.

He walks to Tee and offers his hand to Tee. Now Tee is stuck between two person. Tee looks at Mrs Wanda sad face and at Tae's blank face. He sigh and put his hands on Tae's palm.

"I'm sorry grandma. Tee promise will buy many souvenirs and sleepover after come back from Vietnam" said Tee, he is really sorry.

Tae is a childish man, he shows his winning face to his grandma, a mocking smile tugs on his lips. What should we do with this man?

"okay. Grandma will wait for Tee." three of them walk to the door together.

Tee hugs and kiss Mrs Wanda before waves his hand. He is being pulled by Tae to go. When they drive away, Mrs Wanda chuckles and shakes her head. He just want to tease Tae but she really wants Tee to stay too.

Vietnam is awesome, Tee can't describe the beauty of the scenery. Tae smiles fondly at Tee who is like a kid running around the park. Tee giggles and come back to Tae just to drag Tae to run with him. Tae runs and laughs together with Tee.

"Phi Tae!" yells Tee out of nowhere, Tae chuckles and watch Tee keep shouting his name to the lake.

"You like my name that much baby?" Tae hugs Tee from behind, his chin on Tee shoulder. Their height different just perfect.

"erm, I heard somewhere that, if you found a big lake, and you shout name of the person you love, he will live a long life" said Tee, laughing too. Tae feels warm in his heart. He doesn't care about the truth of what Tee said, for him what Tee said is real.

"so, you love me" ask Tae and caused Tee to blush.

"You know it already" answer Tee shyly and Tae chuckles, give a peck on Tee's cheek.

"I don't want to have a long life, I want to live with you forever" Tee turns his body in Tae's arms and hugs Tae,he puts his head on Tae's chest.

"Me too." whisper Tee, Tae catch that and kiss the top of Tee's head.

"I can't wait to marry you" said Tae with a sigh.

"Why?" ask Tee curious.

"I want to do more than kissing." answer Tae.

Tee's eyes open wide and he push Tae. His cheeks turn red and walk away from Tae.

"Baby, why?" ask Tae feign innocence. He thought Tee will not catch what he means, he just wants to tease Tee.

"Pervert old man!" Shout Tee and runs fast, he needs to escape because Tae has silly thought.

Tae laugh loudly and walk towards Tee that running for his life. No matter how far Tee runs he needs to wait for Tae if he wants to go back to the hotel.

What Tae thought is wrong because Tee wasn't there, at their rented car. Tae walk around a bit, maybe Tee get the wrong car or something but no Tee at all.

He keeps walking around for another ten minutes but still no Tee. He starts to panic and called Tee phone but no answer.

"Tee! Tee!" shout Tae, he hopes Tee can hear him. Tae faces shows panic.

He ask around and shows Tee picture to the passerby. No one saw Tee and it's almost 30 minutes already.

"Phi Tae!" Tae turns around when he heard Tee called his name, he is at the police guard to ask for help when Tee runs to him.

"Tee!" Tae runs to Tee and hugs the crying Tee.

"Baby where are you, are you okay?" ask Tae and check Tee's body and he shocked when he saw the back of Tee's shirt is torn.

"Phi Tae, I was just running when a man pulled me to the dark valley." Tee is stuttering while talking. He holds Tae tight, he is scared.

"he didn't want to rob me but, why he grope me everywhere? I'm scared" Tee is crying mess.

Tae wants to kill someone. He hugs Tee closely. Two police officers talk to Tae, asking if they have a problem.

"My boyfriend, someone attacked him just now" Tae explain in a language that the police understand.

After they finished explain everything, Tae and Tee go back to hotel. Tee gives his jacket to Tee. He wants to punch himself because he puts Tee in danger.

Tee already calm and eat ice cream with happy face. He already forgot that he got attacked. Seems like he doesn't know that he almost get raped by a man.

"baby, you hurt anywhere?" ask Tae concern, Tee smiles and shakes his head.

Tae puts his forehead together with Tee. He shuts his eyes tightly.

"I'm okay phi. I'm just shocked. That man, he is...scary" said Tee, he is shivered when he remembers the scene.

"I don't know why he groped me, maybe he was drunk" said Tee some more, he thinks hard.

"Yeah. Don't stay too far from me. We will go back to Bangkok tomorrow" said Tae. Tae caress Tee's cheeks with his thumb.

"but phi said we want to visit the butterfly's park"

"we can visit one in Bangkok"

"But there are species can't be found in Bangkok. Phi, please stay. I want to go" begs Tee, Tae wants to refuse but Tee already in verge of tears. Tae sigh and nods an okay.

"Thank you!" Tee jumps from bed and runs to the bathroom. He wants to take shower. He feel disgusted with the way the stranger grope and touch his body.