Part 43

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae and Tee are back in Bangkok. Tae feels uneasy but Tee is his cheerful self already. They holds hands and walk out from the airport. Kimmon and Copter are waiting for him outside.

"Phi Tee!" Copter runs to hug Tee when he saw Tee walking from the doors.

Kimmon ruffles Tee's hair and look at Tae. They know what happened in Vietnam.

"You okay phi?" ask Copter worried.

"You tell them phi? I told you don't tell them" Tee frowns at Tae. Tae smiles and takes Tee's hand in his. He has nothing to say.

"let's go home. Bbas and Godt burned your kitchen today" said Kimmon with a deep sigh. That couple try to bake a cake but burn the oven instead.

"oh no, Phi Tae" Tee giggles happily, he can imagine how much disaster made by Godt and Bbas.

"baby, you shouldn't laugh. I might need to build another kitchen" said Tae and Tee laughs some more. He hugs Tae's side and enter the car. He can't wait to see the disaster.

They reach home and Tee skips into the house, he can't wait to see the kitchen. Godt and Bbas hide for their lives.

Tee's laugh can he heard from living  room. Tae walks to the kitchen and lost his words, his oven is burnt and the walls is black. Thank god that's all the damage.

"Phi Tae, how did they manage to do this? Awesome!" Tee is excited and laughing non stop. Tae can't help but laugh with Tee. Tee's laugh is addictive.

"Godt make sure you repair it" Tae knocks on the laundry room door.

Godt and Bbas almost peed in their pants when Tae knocks the door. Tae knows everything. Bbas exit from the room and hugs Tee,then Godt follow and hugs Tee too.

Tee chuckles and pats their back softly returning the hug.

"let's eat out today, my treat" offers Godt and everyone agrees. Bbas jumps on Godt's back and both of them walk out from the kitchen.

"let's get some rest first baby" Tee pulls Tee hands and they walk to their room.

Tee is sleeping when Tae walk down to the living room. Bbas is doing his assignment and Copter ask Godt to teach him about medical stuff. Kimmon is playing candy crush in his phone, he is addicted.

Tae sits on the single sofa and everyone look at him. They want the detail of the case.

"everything is fine, that man was drunk and mistaken Tee as a girl" Tae rubs his face. Everyone is angry but said nothing. They just glad that Tee is okay.

"is he okay? He didn't has nightmares or trauma right?" ask Godt, he is a doctor so he is worried of Tee's mental state.

"No,but he said he was disgusted with the touch, he cleaned himself until he satisfied. His skin turn red. I don't know whether he understands what was happened or not" said Tae.

"should we bring him to meet therapists?" ask Kimmon, worried too. They are worried that Tee act like nothing just to make sure no one worry about him.

"we will talk to him" said Copter and Tae nods his head. Tee always brushed the topic off when Tae wants to talk about it.

Tee heard everything, but he smiles and walk to them. He sits on Tae's laps. That surprised everyone with his sudden appearance.

"I heard everything. I know all of you are worried and I know what happened that time. I'm not trying to act like nothing but I manage to protect myself, that guy was drunk and I'm stronger than him that time. I'm scared but I'm happy I'm safe. That guy can't do much, I kicked him fast. I'm glad I can run and found Phi Tae. Don't worry so much, I'm fine already" said Tee and smiles at everyone.

All of them are proud of Tee. Tae kiss Tee's shoulders and hugs the small man tight. Tee giggles and ruffles Bbas and Copter head, they are the closest to him beside Tae.

"That's why I've decided to marry Phi Tae soon, I don't want other man touch me like that, I hate it!" said Tee serious.

The most happiest person is Tae. Bbas and Copter pulls Tee and put Tee behind them.

"what have you teach him Tae?" ask Godt with a glare.

"Yeah. No more outstation with Tee" said Kimmon and pulls all of them away. Leaving Tae alone that smirking at the sofa. He is planning his marriage in his head.

Tae can't tolerate those four anymore, it's already late at night and Tee is not in their room. Tae knocks Godt and Kimmon's door but no one answer

"open the door or I will break it" Tae warns, he is serious with his words.

Shuffles sounds was heard from Godt's room. The door opens and Godt stands straight, he also puts a brave stance but Tae just need to glare to make Godt change his mind. Tae is scary.

"where is Tee?" ask Tae and Godt gulps, he glances to Bbas for help. Being a nice lover, Bbas come to help Godt.

"Phi Tee already sleeps. Phi Tae, I know you love him and I trust you but, I hope you can let my phi sleep separately before the wedding day." ask Bbas with pleading look.

Tae shows his famous scowl that can make babies cry. Bbas pray for their safety. Tae thinks a bit before nods his head.

"just you and your other brother can sleep with Tee. If I know Godt or Kimmon sleep in the same room, I will break their bones" Tae left leaving the shivered Bbas and Godt.

"he is not aiming for my teeth anymore but my bones. Bbas, phi will die early" Godt almost cry, he loves his teeth but he loves his bones too.

Bbas chuckle a bit before patting Godt's back sympathy.

"then find another place to sleep tonight. Bye phi" Bbas push Godt out from the room and shut the door. Godt can't believe his lover did that. He doesn't has other choice except to sleep on the couch. Goodbye comfortable sleeps.

Tee awake around 3 a.m. because he missed something in his sleep. He look at Bbas who is sleeping soundly  and hugs the blanket. Tee ruffles Bbas's hair before get up from the bed.

He walks slowly to the door and open it, he feels like a James Bond with the way he tiptoe to leave the room.

"sorry Bbas, I need phi Tae's pillow" whisper Tee and close the door carefully.

Tee walks to his room and smiles watching Tae still awake, reading a book.

"can't sleep phi?" ask Tee happily, he jumps to the bed and pulls Tae's pillow.

"that's mine you know" said Tae and pull Tee close to him. Tee smiles and hugs the pillow tighter.

"I can't sleep without this. Can I have it when we sleep separately?" ask Tee with hopes, he really need the pillow.

Tae chuckles and kiss Tee's forehead.

"of course baby, whatever you want" said Tae softly, playing with Tee's hair.

"Good night phi" mutters Tee sleepy.

"Good night baby" wish Tae back. He turn off the lamps and puts Tee's head on his arms.

"I love you" whisper Tae before he walks to dreamland.