Part 41

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Engagement party is one of the thousands thing Tee said he will never go through. He never thought about marriage before because all he wants in his life is his brothers happiness.

Mrs Wanda fix Tee tie and pats Tee chest proudly. She is happy with this event at her house. Tee smiles and hugs Mrs Wanda.

"Thank you for blessing me and Phi Tae" said Tee sincerely.

"thank you for loving and accepting Tae" both of them smile to each other before get out from the room.

Mrs Wanda will announce their engagement today, at the dinner prepared by her.

"Thank you for coming, today is one it the happiest day in my life, My oldest grandson will engage today with the love of his life and My second grandson will take over my place as the president"

After the speech, Tae and Tee exchange their engagement ring and Kimmon gives a speech on his new task as a president. Even though Kimmon looks like normal man, he is the smartest business man that Tae and Godt knows.

Everything went smoothly, Tae and Tee gets congratulations wish a lot. Tee is shy when everyone keep saying he is beautiful.

Tee separates with Tae because her grandma wants to introduce Tee to her friends. She is proud to has Tee as his grandson in law. Tae sits with his cousins and their lovers.

"Damn, he is beautiful. I can't believe I'm saying this to a man" a man talk woth his friends about Tee and Tae listen to it closely.

"Yeah, I'm willing to be gay for him" said another guy agreeing with what his friends said.

"I've seen him before, he works at the gym. I just went there to see him, when he quit, I quit too" another guy add and three of them laugh together.

"You are crazy"

"Yeah, you know I play for both team. Every gay men wants to have him" said the gym guy again.

"But we are late already. He is Tae Darvid's fiance. No one touch his"

"Yeah" three of them end their relationship at that and continue with another topic.

"thank god you are the king of devil, or else you need to fight more" said Godt, also listening to the conversation of three men.

"yeah, my customers have tried to molest him before." Tae perks up at what Kimmon said.

"what?!" okay, digging old story is like digging his own grave.

"it's in the past already, when you still don't know him" said Kimmon, move his chair a bit far from Tae.

"Tae, you must alert a lot and take care of him because he is insensitive and dense. Once he was robbed and the robber tried to take of his shirt. Tee said that the robber thought he was wearing an expensive shirt" told Godt and Tae frowned. Others gasped when that was the first time the heard about it. Yeah, Godt keep his promise to keep it secret from everyone.

Tae left the tables without saying anything. He is looking for Tee and the frown on his face turn to scowl. An old man keep touching Tee's back. He doesn't care if the old man is his grandma's friend. No one touch his Tee.

"Baby" Tee pulls Tee to his side and glares coldly to the old man. The old man averts his eyes and take a few steps away from Tae.

"This is my grandson, Tae" Mrs Wanda introduced Tae to her friends, she doesn't like that Tae being rude for her friends but she said nothing.

"oh, he is the famous engineer. I know him" said one of them.

Tae smiles a bit and keep his hands on Tee's waist in protective manners. Tee just continue to talk with others politely.

The event went well and after all of the guests go home, Mrs Wanda wants to talk to Tae about his rudeness.

"You shouldn't do that! He is my client and friend!" Mrs Wanda is angry.

"I did it because he touch Tee" Tae retorts back.

"He just touch Tee a bit. No harms"

"No grandma, he touch Tee's back and his hand keep getting lower. I stopped him at the right time. You should be thankful I'm not punching his face!" Tae is angry too, his face is red.

Mrs Wanda is shocked with that. She turns to look at the nervous Tee.

"really Tee? Why you said nothing?" Ask Mrs Wanda worried.

"uh, grandma. Tee is not sure too, I thought he just being nice but yeah, his hands, urm...keep moving lower. Tee feels glad Phi Tae came" said Tee with troubled face.

Mrs Wanda eyes open wide. She is in rage now.

"how dare that old man touch my grandson! I will cut ties with him!" Mrs Wanda wants to call Karn but Tee stops her.

"No grandma. Nothing bad happened so it's okay. I will be careful and make sure to not meet him again" said Tee while holding her arms.

Everyone doesn't agree with Tee's decision but like always no one can do anything when Tee said so.

"Baby, you can't always let the person like him get away. What's happen if that stuff happen to your brothers" said Tae desperate.

Tee becomes silence and run to hug Copter and Bbas.

"No! Both of you must learn martial arts. Bbas, learn from Copter." said Tee seriously. Bbas nods his head in daze. Bbas is cute but he never get attacked by a man before. The one who needs to learn the most is Tee.

Kimmon and Godt smack their own forehead. Tee is dense and stupidly cute. Everyone look at Tae and Tae sighs before shrugs his shoulders. That's Tee for you.

"Grandma, I promise to be more careful. Maybe your friend didn't mean it but, if he tries again to others, please take action" said Tee to Mrs Wanda hopefully.

Mrs Wanda smiles and nods her head.

"don't be so nice to people Tee, being kind is good but don't let your kindness harms you" said Mrs Wanda seriously. Tee nods his head happily. For him, the problem is solved but not to others because the main problem here is Tee himself. He is not aware of the situation and the danger around him.

"baby, let's get some rest. I'm drained" Tae holds Tee's hands. Tee agrees and wish goodnight to everyone .

After Tae and Tee left to their room. All of the people that joins the conversation before sigh and slumps on the sofa. They can't believe Tee's innocence.

"Is he always like that?" ask Mrs Wanda to Copter and Bbas.

"Yeah. One day, he almost get kidnapped because he tried to help a man but because of his kindness and naivety he was safe. His innocence can save and harms him." said Copter and others sigh again. But that was the truth, Tee never get harmed seriously before, he always get help. God sure love Tee too.