Part 10

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Bbas launched himself toward Godt and make sure Godt get to taste his punch once. Everyone looks surprised except Tae. Tae is satisfied with the punch.

"what have you done to my phi?" Bbas sure is scary when he is mad but Copter is scarier.

"I saw Tae and Tee in the room, hugging each other" Kimmon said something that caused Tee to blush. They didn't hug!

Copter launch to Tae but he doesn't know which one is Tae. The three tall man sure are different with them. So he grabs Kimmon collar to know which one is Tae. Bbas got Godt and Copter got Kimmon. Tee thinks his head will explode because he can see the world is spinning.

When Bbas and Copter listen who is the one that hugging with Tee. Both of them ready to attack Tae. Before they get to Tae, Tee already run to protect Tae. Tae did nothing, so do Godt and Kimmon.

Tee collapsed again and Tae catch him before he touches the floor.

"phi Tee!!!" Bbas and Copter shout loudly before run to Tee.

Tee is resting in Tae's room this time, because Tae who is the one that lift Tee and he decides it alone to bring Tee to his room. They got no guest room so one of them will have to give it.

In the living room, everyone already clears with what happened and how Tee end up in big shirt and his shorts. Tae still doesn't feel satisfied with Godt's doing but the only doctor here is Godt.

"I'm sorry phi" Bbas apologised sincerely to Godt and Godt smiles at that. The punch didn't hurt so much.

"it's late already, you guys want to stay here or going home?" Tae asks Bbas and Copter. First and Aim already home.

"eh phi, how about Phi Tee?" Copter ask, he still can't trust these three. For him, Tee is too precious.

"he is still resting. He should rest here" Tae said without any mimic on his face. Copter stares a bit before he agrees that Tee will stay there. He trust Tae.

"but we will stay here too" Copter decide and Tae just shrug his shoulders, he doesn't mind at all.

"we will stay where phi Tee is" add Copter and Tae just nods.

"don't touch anything in the room except for bed and couch" Tae sounds casual but that tone means warn.

Copter and Bbas get change with Godt clothes because Kimmon doesn't have a proper and clean shirts to give. Tae? He never shares his clothes because he is a hygienic freak.

Copter and Bbas are eating dinner together with Kimmon and Godt at the kitchen. Tae enter his room to get change of clothes and his stuff for sleeping at the living room tonight. Tae watches Tee's face and he feels irritated when he saw Godt's shirt cling to Tee's body.

He takes his shirt and tends to change the shirt. He just raised Tee's body a bit and try to take off the shirt. He stops when he see a glimpse of Tee's body and he put Tee back on the bed. He cannot do it.

Tae get out from his room and walk to the kitchen. Bbas and Copter already done with their dinner. They meet Tae on the way.

"change his shirt with this, wipe his body a bit" Tae just said that and continue walking to Godt's room to take shower. Godt's bathroom is better than Kimmon's bathroom.

Bbas and Copter do what Tae said and when they are done, they sits besides Tee with sad's face.

"do you see his ribs?" ask Bbas with soft whisper. Tee is too thin, his ribs is showing.

"yeah. He looks too pale" Copter also feels the same.

"he works so much, that's why I don't want to ask money from him anymore
" Bbas already in tears, he can't see Tee sicks like this, sicks because he work so much just to provide them nice meals and shelter.

"I think about to stop college" Bbas said that and Copter slap Bbas's lips. Not hard but Bbas knows Copter don't like what he is saying.

"Don't make phi Tee sad anymore. We will make it, get jobs and repay phi back" Copter also in tears now. Living a poor life doesn't make them sad but watching Tee's hurt is more than sad.

"I hope he will focus on his life more."

"I hope so too. I'm sure he is happy with what he is doing. We will make sure he is happy" Copter rubs Bbas shoulders. Bbas lay down beside Tee and hugs his phi tightly.

"I love you phi"

Copter brush Bbas and Tee's hair. He waits till Bbas asleep before get out from the room. The house have a pool and he sits on the chair near the pool. He doesn't want to cry and he wants to be strong for his brothers but he can't. His study needs a lot of money and the scholarship just cover his fees.

"maybe I should give up. At least Bbas can finish his study and have a better job . Then, phi Tee will be happy and can rest more." Copter talks to himself. He doesn't know someone is listening

"nong, can I sit here?" Kimmon sits beside Copter. He smiles a bit.

"I heard that, I just know Tee for a month but I feel like I know him for a long time and I think I already know you both. He talks about you guys a lot and he looks so happy. If you decide to give up, he will hurt" Kimmon said nicely and sincerely.

Copter wipes his tears and nods his head because he understands what Kimmon is saying.

"life is not easy for three of us too. Actually, Tae is older than me and Godt. But his birthday is late om december and we are early January, that makes us close."

Copter shows a disbelief face. How can he trust Kimmon when what he saw today is, three of them keep blaming each other. Nowhere seems close at all. Kimmon chuckles when he gets that reaction. That's normal.

"we are cousin and almost same age. That's why we are the closest. When we reach 20 and Tae 21 our grandma want us to get married with her choices. Tae never agree with anything that he don't like and she knows she can't force Tae. Then Godt suddenly coming out saying he plays both team, bisexual I mean. Our grandma get mad and force us to get married soon. Tae keep disobeying her orders and Godt follows what Tae is doing. She said that he will disown Godt because Godt decide to choose his choice. We were shocked and Godt already ready to leave. Tae back up Godt and said that he will go with Godt and ask me to join them. That time, Tae act as an older brother and protect us from hurtful words from grandma. We left the house and we will still happy and quite successful. Tae do almost everything for us. That's why when we argue, Tae always win" Kimmon finishes his story. A story that he doesn't want to remember. He still remembers all hurtful words that his grandma said that day. It hurts so much to remember.

"she just disown phi Godt or what?"

"she is a common old people that still conservative. Thinking that bi and gay is an abomination. She tries to make Godt straight by make him get married. She called Godt everything that's really bad. Tae can't stand that and fight along with Godt. I'm so weak that time and just cry watching them argue. Godt is the closest to grandma and I think grandma loves Godt the most. Godt is the most hurt ones that day. Tae can't stand that and choose to get out from the house and build a new life. We are happy now" Kimmon wipes his tears that welling in his eyes. He chuckles a bit to make a situation gets better.

"you must miss her" said Copter.

"yeah. A lot. Every year we go to visit her and try to ask her forgiveness but she is stubborn. Godt cried every time they met and when we were chase away, Tae will man up and pull both of us away. He will calm Godt with a short hugs and that's always can make Godt calm. I will cry when Godt is crying and Tae will hug us both. I always feel thankful for Tae" Kimmon is grateful to have Godt and Tae. They have big builds but their heart is small.

"Phi Tae is amazing"

"he is. He is smart too. He already saves a lot of money when we get out from the house. He always said that, he bring us together with him because he know he has money. If not, he will just left alone" Kimmon laugh at that so do Copter.

Well, Tae is a man with pride and blank face. He loves his cousins but doesn't show it. So different with Tee that loves his brothers and everyone can see it.