Part 18

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is still sulking and Tae doesn't know what to do. He keeps pestering Tee at the kitchen and try to make Tee talks to him again or just answer his calling but he got nothing. Tee is being stubborn and not so easy anymore.

Other four are very satisfied with this, now Tae can feels how they felt before.

"the devil try to console an angel. Like that will success" Kimmon smirk a bit, he prays that Tee will give Tae cold shoulder for a week.

"Copter, I'm going first. Thanks for dinner. Its delicious as always" said Kimmon to Copter and Copter walks Kimmon to the door.

"ok. Be careful of ghost" said Copter teasing but the voice doesn't seem like teasing at all.

"baby! Don't say that, I'm scared!" whine Kimmon and pout a bit. Copter just laugh and ruffles Kimmon's hair. Kimmon is cute and like a child to Copter.

"go home. Don't call or text me tonight. I need to study. Bye"

"hmph! Baby, you are not sweet at all"

"if you want a sweet boyfriend, go and find someone else" said Copter with annoyed face. He is not sweet and he knows that.

"oh,  baby. Don't say that. I love you. See you tomorrow" Kimmon steals a kiss and run towards the lift while laughing. Copter looks behind him fast, he doesn't want to get caught like Bbas.

"bye Nong Copter" said Godt when he also wants to go home. Copter nods and said goodnight before close the door.

Copter wants to go to the kitchen but Bbas pulls him to enter their room.

"left them alone" Bbas talk lowly and Copter just follows.

"I will do anything. Talk to me" force Tae this time. He can't wait for Tee anymore.

"anything?" ask Tee becomes happy in instant. Wow, now Tae thinks that Tee just put an act so that he gives up

"yes"

"then phi, can you accompany me talk to Phi Godt and Phi Kim?"

"Okay. When?" Tae agrees because he really wants to see Godt and Kimmon get lectures from Tee. Tee is younger than them but, if they want to have Tee's brothers, Tee is the oldest here

"tomorrow. Can we meet at lunch?" ask Tee again, he doesn't want to disturb others schedule.

"I will arrange it"

"but, if they are busy, just set any time. I'm okay" Tee try to be understanding but for Tae, if Tee says tomorrow that means tomorrow.

"okay" Tae just agree for now. He knows how to make his cousins agree in a heart beat.

"thank you phi" Tee smiles widely.

"I'm going." Tae ask for leave and Tee follows Tae to the door. He waits for Tae to go before close the door.

Godt and Kimmon sit in front of Tae and Tee. They feel a bit awkward and scared. Tee want to see them and they are sure to talk about their relationship. Even though they are older but in this situation, Tee is older than them. They need to have Tee's permission to date his brothers.

"sorry phi for taking your time" said Tee,  also nervous with this situation. Tee grabs Tae hands under the table to seek the calm.

"Tee, if you are worry about 'that' matter, don't worry. We still in the knowing each other stage. I will never do anything that Bbas doesn't want" Godt is so nervous and he just rambles everything. He is scared too, what if Tee decides to oppose their relationship.

"me too. Tee, we respect you and love you too. I hope you will allow us to date your brothers. I promise to keep everything in order. I will wait till wedding to do 'that'"

Again with another 'that'. Tee understand everything this time, that's why he blushes so hard. He wish he wasn't there right now. Tae just smirk, he really enjoy this tormented moments of his cousin.

"no phi. Erm, I just hope both of you take good care of my brothers. I, I don't want to interfere with your love life so much. Just, make them happy okay?" Tee grabs both of Kimmon and Godt's hand. He really hope this.

"both of them are all I have" continue Tee again.

Kimmon and Godt smile with ease. They grab Tee's hand and promise to Tee that they will make their lovers happy.

"Tee, we are family. You are my family too." said Godt and Tee smiles at that. Tee glances at Tae and nods his head.

"they are still young, not matured enough. But, please be patient with them. They are nice kids" said Tee again. Godt and Kimmon nod their head fast.

Tae stares, no, glares actually. Tae glares at the Tee's hands. Both Kimmon and Godt's hand still holding Tee's hand. Tae cough getting attention from his cousins and enough with his glares to make Godt and Kimmon retreat their hands. No one want to lose their hands right?

After a meal, they part aways. Tee walks silently beside Tae, his foot kicks small pebbles along the road. He supposed to look happy but Tee looks solemn and gloomy.

"hey, you talk to them already, what's more in your small head?" ask Tae. He feels a bit off, Tee talks to Kimmon and Godt like he is letting his brothers go.

"nothing phi."

"are you sure? You look like a father giving his daughter to marry just now. Are you sad now?" ask Tae again. Tee chuckles at that.

"I hope they will be happy together and they are serious about my brothers. I can't take care of them forever right?" now Tee sounds really sad. Tae feels uneasy. Something must happen.

"they are still young. You still have lots of time to take care of them." said Tae but Tee just smile a bit. Not a sincere smile.

"phi, I have to go to the centre now. Bye" greet Tee and walks faster than Tae to his centre.

Tae frowns thinking about Tee's reaction. He is very sure that Tee is hiding something. He will ask Tee later.