Part 34

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Kimmon and Copter are in Mrs Maria house, they are here to fight for the right thing. Copter and Bbas aren't home because they have classes today.

"What brings you here?" Mrs Maria ask with a smile, she doesn't care her grandchildren are gays if their partners come from a high status family.

"Mrs Maria, we want to ask your permission to let Bbas and Copter to stay with us" said Godt, no smile at all. He doesn't like this person a bit.

"What? I don't mind if both of you involve with my grandchildren but I don't like that boy" She said seriously.

Kimmon clench his fist to calm down. He lost respect since the first time he heard how Mrs Maria treated Tee but he doesn't want to make things more difficult.

"That boy is Tee and he is the guardian of Bbas and Copter since Tee was 20" Godt sounds harsh, he doesn't care anymore. For him, this person is too much.

"why everyone likes to defend him so much. If you are talking about money, I can pay every cent of his money that he spent for my grandchildren" Mrs Maria sounds arrogant and proud with her wealth but Godt and Kimmon doesn't like it at all.

"because it's not about money!" Kimmon raise his voice, no, he can't tolerate this anymore.

Godt holds Kimmon's shoulder. He wants Kimmon to calm down.

"You can pay back Tee's money but you can't pay back Tee's hardship and love. He decided to take care of Copter and Kimmon since he was 20, he barely has enough money for his study and life but he was willing to take care of Bbas and Copter. He doesn't even care about your money, about Bbas and Copter's wealth. He just wants to meet them and spend time with them" Godt approach with a nice method but Mrs Maria doesn't feel moves a bit. For her, that's not her concern at all.

Godt rubs his face and runs hand through his hair. This is useless and he knows it.

"Mrs Maria let me tell you something, both Copter and Bbas are adults already. They can decide what they want to do in their life and you can't stop them from leaving the house. If you want to fight in court we will fight too and you must remember, both of your grandchildren are adults. You lock them up is wrong enough, we can sue you. While I'm being nice here, stop messing with Tee and HIS BROTHERS or you will loss both of them" Kimmon gets up from the sofa.

"Think about it carefully Mrs Maria." Kimmon snort a bit and nods his head to Godt. They are leaving.

Mrs Maria is stunned at her place. What Kimmon said is right, if they fight in court, she will not win for sure. She has to think wisely, Bbas and  Copter are the only heirs she has. Lost both of them or just let them do what they want.

Mrs Maria called her lawyer and told everything. She doesn't has many choices because Tee has the right for Copter and Bbas. Tee is the legal guardian for them when they are underage.

Godt smiles proudly to Kimmon. Kimmon can be smart sometimes. Godt never think that far because he thought he can talk through Mrs Maria, he didn't imagine that Mrs Maria was that stubborn.

"what do you think she will do?"

"we will see Copter and Bbas soon. Tee and them will reunite again" Kimmon is confident with this and Godt prays to god. Just stop this, Tee is hurting more than he deserves.

Tae take a leave from work because Tee has a high fever, Tee was admitted to hospital for two days and now he is better but he still has a fever.

"how is Tee?" ask Godt when he saw Tae is doing his job in the living room. Tee is snuggle close to Tae, he refused to sleep and rest in the room.

"he is okay, how was the meeting?" Ask Tae, put away the documents he is reading and take off his glasses.

"it's fine I think. Kimmon talk about law a bit and Mrs Maria was shocked and scared. I think she will let Bbas and Copter meet Tee. She has no solid right to stop them" said Godt with a smile and Tae nods his head. He is glad.

Tee moves in his sleep and rolls his body so that he is closer to Tae. Almost on Tae laps.

Godt laughs at that. Tee is too cute. Tae ruffles Tee's hair softly. Tee mutters Copter and Bbas name in his sleep. They haven't met for a week already.

"Kimmon almost punch that old woman you know" Godt feels his anger rise again.

Tae snorts at that. If he was there, maybe the house was wrecked already.

"Where is he?" ask Tae, Godt just get home alone.

"in his gym. First wants to discuss about new equipments or something" said Godt, leaning on the sofa and take out his phone.

"I will take cooking class" said Tae out of sudden, makes Godt drop his phone on the floor. What?!

"huh?" Godt lost his words.

"yeah. When Tee is sick, no one cook and when I order something for him to eat, he throws up and has stomach ache. Someone needs to know how to cook. Four of you are useless" Tae means Godt, Kimmon, Copter and Bbas. They are useless in cooking.

Godt can't even feels humiliated and retorts back because what Tae said is true. Four of them are useless in kitchen.

"You are not that good too" Godt said slowly, Tae might hit him.

"Yeah, that's why I need to learn" said Tae with gritted teeth.

Tee moves some more in his sleep and opens his eyes slowly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" ask Tae and lift Tee to sit. His face full of worry.

"stomach, hurt" mutters Tee and hold his stomach. He is sweating a lot.

"toilet" add Tee weakly. Tae waste no time and lift Tee to the closest bathroom.

Tee throw up again, Godt runs to the toilet too. Tee sounds bad.

"Oh god, Godt! Do something. You are a doctor!" Tae yells at Godt and Godt can't say anything. Tee look worst. He just dismissed from hospital yesterday, at this rate, Tee will get in again.

"Tae, let's go to the hospital. What did you fed him?!" Godt is furious too.

Tae brings Tee to the car and they rush to the hospital.

'today is my day off, but I still need to go to the hospital. Damn doctor!' Godt talk to himself. Sometimes he feels sick of the hospital.