Part 33

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tae's reaction is blank, that's the first time Tee said that he loves Tae directly. Kimmon on the other side feels relief, he is safe this time.

"Tee, Tae, talk" Kimmon act as a mature one here and pushes Tee to Tae. He is afraid Tae changes his mind and hit him.

"Tae, even though I'm not strong enough to fight you, you must know that a lot of people loves Tee and wants to protect him, make he cry again, you can say goodbye to Tee" Kimmon whisper so that only Tae can hear it, he also pats Tae's back.

After that, he runs for his life, he is scared, he just act tough. His heart beat so fast.

Tee look up to read Tae's face, it's blank. Tae knows what Kimmon said is right, so many people wants to protect Tee. His Tee.

"Phi Tae, are you still mad?" ask Tee carefully, he doesn't want Tae to be angry.

"no baby. I'm sorry for making you cry" Said Tae with regret, he caress Tee's cheek softly. He just wants to play around, he just acting. He thinks Tee will follow him and console him but instead he made Tee cry.

"eh, no phi. You can call me anything. Baby is fine too. I'm just embarrass, that's all" said Tee and pats Tae chest, he smiles fondly and Tae kiss his forehead.

Tee chuckles and hugs Tae. He likes this hug more.

"hugging you is awesome"

Tae laugh heartily at that. Tee spontaneous comments are really amusing.

"then don't hug others again" Tae ruffles Tee's hair. It soft and fluffy.

"eh, but I like others hugs too."

Tae just sigh and nods his head. His boyfriend is naive so he can't say anything about Tee being to sincere.

"Ok Phi Tae, your time end. Now, Phi Tee is ours" Copter separates Tae and Tee. They have been standing there for long. They can't watch their drama anymore.

Bbas pulls Tee to the living room. Tae sighs again and follow the brothers to the living room. It's weird because he and his cousins are sitting together. None of them sits with their boyfriends.

"let's eat!" said Tee and gets up from the sofa to prepare the food.

"Phi Aim and Ray will come too." said Tee from the kitchen, others are helping to serve the plates and glasses.

"Tee Tee!!!" Ray is in the house and attack Tee with full force. He hugs Tee tightly, even clings to Tee like koala.

Tee laughs and support Ray from falling. Thank god Ray is smaller than Tee. Aim come and join the hug. He ruffles Tee's hair.

"First can't come. His baby is having a fever" said Aim, putting his arm on Tee shoulder.

"I hope the baby is okay. I will visit him soon. I want to see the new baby too." Tee is excited, he loves kids too much.

"Oh, congrats Tae, Tee. I hope marriage invitation will come soon" said Aim and pats Tae's back. He has nothing to warn Tae because he knows how much Tae love Tee. He will not be able to hurt Tee.

"Yeah. Soon. Right baby?" Tae smirk a bit and that's make Tee pinch him. No one talk about marriage yet.

They ate in a cheerful moment. Everyone is happy. Tee feels content and glad that he has a family now. To build a family doesn't has to share the same blood relationship. If they are accepting and loving each other is enough.

Tae's hand never leave Tee's back or waist. So protective but others who are watching this feels happy. Tee also leaning on Tae without him knowing.

Their talk stops when someone is banging on the gates and blasting the door bell. Tae wakes up together with Godt and Kimmon.

"who's that?" ask Godt when they open the door and saw 4 men in black suit standing in front of their house.

"Any of you have a loan with loan shark" ask Tae not happy with this, people are disturbing his house.

"No! I'm rich enough!" said Kimmon and Godt together. Tae's question directly for them.

"what's happen?" because three of them take so long, all start to gather in front of the door.

"heck, that's our bodyguards" said Bbas.

Copter and Bbas look at Tee sadly, that means they have to go home right now and nothing good will happen. Their grandmother knew they are meeting Tee secretly.

"Phi, I don't want to go home. Grandma will make sure we can't meet you again" Bbas already in tears. He hates this so much. He just wants to meet his brother.

"it's ok. I will try to talk to them. Maybe they will let you stay for tonight" Tee rubs Copter and Bbas back. All of them walk together to the gate.

Tae open his gate and the bodyguards already ready to take Copter and Bbas go.

"Master Bbas, Master Copter. We are ordered to bring you home no matter what. Please enter the car" the door already open. Copter and Bbas look at Tee with a sad face. Tee puts his brothers behind  him.

"they will stay here tonight. Please tell Mrs Maria" said Tee.

Before anyone can react, the bodyguards already in action, push Tee a bit and pull Copter and Bbas to enter the car by force. Tee tries to reach Bbas and his hand caught Bbas shirt. A bodyguard push Tee's hand make Tee falls on the ground.

Others try to stop the bodyguards too but they can't do much because they are faster and Tee, Bbas and Copter are standing a bit far from them.

Tae is in rage, he moves fast and able to tackle a bodyguard and they fight on the ground.

"Tae stop! Let him go. Watch Tee" Godt and Aim hold Tae from pounding his fist. The bodyguard might die or hurts badly.

"Bbas, Copter. Go home first. We will do something" said Kimmon, with heavy heart. He doesn't like this too but he doesn't want anyone to hurt more.

Bbas and Copter are crying and nod their heads. The cars gone, leaving the crying Tee on the ground in Tae's arms.

Ray is crying too and he hugs Aim tightly. They just having fun a few minutes ago and now they are crying.

"Take Tee inside" said Godt.

Tae lift Tee in his arms and walk into the house. Others follow suit. No one talk when they are sitting in the living room.

"Kim, take water for Tee" said Tae and Kimmon go to the kitchen 

Tee is still crying and not moving from Tae's laps. Tae feels hot, he wants to hit something so much. He can't see Tee like this.

"Kim, take Tee." orders Godt.

"no!" Tae is stern but Godt is not going to back off. Tae's hands have bloods. Tae need to clean it.

"Your hands are bleeding. I will treat it. Give Tee to Kim! He is injured too!" this is the first time Godt raise his voice to Tae.

Tae obeys when he heard Tee is injured. Now, Tee is in Kimmon's arms, still crying.

Godt treat Tae's hands silently, Tae doesn't even flinch or move when Godt applying antiseptic. Tae's eyes and body focused on Tee.

Tee is back in Tae's arms after Godt bandage Tae's hands and now treats Tee elbows that scratch when Tee fell.

"I'm sorry phi." said Tee with red eyes. He cried again, Tae fight because of him and now Tae hurts his hands.

"this is nothing baby. Let's get a hot bath and sleep" Tee nods his head, yeah, he is tired. His whole body hurts.

"I will come back when Tee sleeps." said Tae and lift Tee to their room