Part 27

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

A month passed with nothing, no clues where is Tee. Everyone start to lose their hope but Tae keep on his efforts, he will find Tee no matter what.

The letter in his hand, he reads a few times a day, he hopes Tee is trying to play games with him and leave some hints or something but nothing, Tee just want to leave and find his love, his life.

"who said your love is not here?" asked Tae to no one, his eyes focused on the letter.

"Mr Tae, the meeting will start in 10 minutes" Tae Secretary informed him.  Tae nods his head and gather his stuff for the meeting.

"have you prepared the slides?" ask Tae while walking together to the meeting room.

"yeah, everything already prepared. Just do your best as always" his secretary is his friend too, she pats Tae shoulders. She also knows what's going on.

"I'm sure you will find him" the last sentence give Tae some spirit, Tae smiles and start his presentation. Always perfect. Tae is not perfect but his works are always perfect.

After the meeting, they have small party and Tae join it even though he doesn't want to. A few people talk to him and he just respond like usual. All people know Tae don't talk much.

"Tae, the project in Chiang Mai, are you going there by yourself or sending someone?" ask his boss. Tae is an employee too but his boss respect Tae and his work.

"no, I'm..."

"he will go boss, I will go with him" Rina, the Secretary grin widely. Tae is speechless but the boss already heard it.

"good, I heard, there will be an elephant festival or something. Go there, donate a bit and relax" The boss pat Tae's shoulder and left to attend other workers too.

Tae stares at Rina unamused.

"really?" ask Tae not interested at all for going to Chiang Mai.

"Tae, stop looking for Tee..."

"No! I will find him no matter what" cut Tae fast. Rina chuckles at that. Tae never has any interest to people before but now, Tae have someone he adores so much.

"listen first okay, I've investigate about Tee and, his parent graves are at Chiang Mai, his parent hometown also in Chiang Mai. Our new project is so close to his parent hometown. Stop looking for him in Bangkok, it's a month already, you have find him all around the Bangkok. Let's try new region, okay?"

Tae is shocked at the information, how come he doesn't know this.

"okay? I will reserve the hotel" Rina also pats Tae and walk away. She will make sure Tae go there.

Godt and Kimmon follow Tae around like puppies, they look lost too. What is wrong with both of them?

"Tae, I want to go too." whine Kimmon and begs, he really want to go, he just has an instinct that he will found Tee there.

"yeah, I want to go too" Godt is whining too.

Tae is regretting his decision to tell Kimmon and Godt about Tee hometown, now he has to face two whining old men.

"I'm going there to work!" Hiss Tae, these two sure know how to make Tae mad.

"we will stay in different room. We will find him when you are working." Godt try again, this time Tae smack both of his cousin's head

"I know you both are worried and your Boyfriends keep pestering you too. Let me go first, if...if Tee was there, I will ask all of you to come." said Tae very hopes that he will find Tee soon

"I will bring him back, to us" said Tae again.

Godt and Kimmon hug him. Since these two have boyfriends, hugging is become normal for them because Tee's family sure hugs a lot.

Tae is tired when he reached the hotel, he has no energy left to walk around. He might take some rest before dinner. Tae ignores all call and decide to silent it before get some sleep.

He is awake because knocks on the door. That person sure is persistent. The thud keep happens and Tae get up from bed with his messy hair and clothes. Nothing neat about him this time.

When he opens the door, he glares daggers at the person. Rina who is standing there with a wide smile greet him good evening.

"let's have dinner."

"no. I'm not hungry" said Tae and try to close his door but Rina stop it by pushing the door harder.

"no! Get ready. Please take shower" orders Rina and decides to enter the room too.

Both of them is so close. Rina has no feelings at Tae at all. For her, Tae is nothing except her friend and boss. She already has a husband that she loves so much.

After 20 minutes they are walking to the restaurant nearby. Tae keeps grumbling about how tired he is and he needs to sleep.

They orders and eat the appetiser prepared. Tae is not talking at all. Rina just playing with her phone, she doesn't want to pay attention to Tae because she knows Tae is mad at her.

They eat in silence and enjoy the song plays by the band. The songs are nice. After a song played, Tae smiles a bit.

"this is Tee favourite song" said Tae and Rina smile at that. Tae said nothing about loving or missing Tee but everyone know.

"Tee?!" Tae is shocked when he saw a man looks like Tee, serving the customer in the restaurant. A few tables from him.

Tae wants to get up and go to Tee but Rina holds his hand. She shakes her head to Tae. Tae tries to let his hand go but Rina holds more tighter.

"Rina, what the heck?! That's Tee!" Tae grits his teeth, he almost yell.

"no Tae. Not now, he is working and I'm sure he will run away when he sees you. Don't disturb his work. You will see him tomorrow" Rina is stern with what she is saying.

Tae wants to protest but Rina is serious too. Then he saw Tee is gone.

"why?" Tae sits back on his chair. He rubs his face and look at Rina in the eyes.

"now you see him, you know he is okay. It's not the right time to talk. Tomorrow, go to the elephant park. Ask the worker there, where is Tee and then, talk to him. Okay? You will be ready" Rina explains nicely and Tae nods his head.

They finished their food and ready to go. Tae still look around, maybe he can see a glimpse of Tee. He is lucky, he can see Tee from a far, Tee is wiping his sweats while sitting on the bench.

"he looks thinner" mumbles Tae. He watches Tee until Tee enter the restaurant back to continue his work.