Part 39

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee didn't do much in the house, Mrs Wanda ignores him most of the time but Tee made a good relationship with the maid, security guard, driver and the cooks. Everyone fall for his charm and love him already. Even puppies and kittens like him too.

Right now, Tee is running while laughing because puppies chase after him in the yard. Tee plays like a kid but his bubbly laughs brighten the mansion.

"No puppies! I'm tired" Tee lay on the grass after run the whole lawn, the puppies are energetic and the energy in Tee's body drained.

Tee laugh happily when the puppies attack him together. He laughs so much that his face turn red.

"Tee Tee, let's drink something. You might faint" said a maid bring out cold drinks and some snacks.

"Thank you phi, I'm thirsty" Tee wakes up from the grass and sit on the chair, he gulps down the water fast. The puppies play at his legs, wants his attention.

"relax puppies, let me drink" Tee put down his third glass and continue to play, by playing is running around with the puppies.

Tee even help out in chores. He did almost everything including cooking. The kitchen is alive with Tee's laugh and he keeps teasing everyone if he has the chance. Others play along with him too.

"so, how Mr Tae treat you?" ask one of the cook, Phi Tew.

"he spoiled me to much phi. Sometimes I want to smack his head" Tee laughs while wiping the plates.

"I can't imagine Mr Tae being warm" Tee laugh at that, no one can imagine it, they must see it by their eyes.

"oh phi, you don't know that he whines and sulk a lot too. I don't know who is younger anymore"

Tee keep sharing his story with Tae, embarrassing story about Tae and how they meet. Tee said at first he thinks that as a bad luck because he hurt someone but now he thinks that was a destiny or fate.

"when he found me at Chiang Mai, I can't believe that I have someone who love me that much. I have nothing phi. All I have is myself and my brothers" said Tee sad. The cook hugs him a bit before continue his work.

"I've never pray to be rich phi, but that was the first time I hope I was rich and can take care of my brothers better and suitable to stand by Phi Tae's side" said Tee, he let the tear rolls on his cheek. He felt a lot before.

"Now I have the happiness I've been looking for, that's why I'm fighting for it. I want to keep it" said Tee more wiping his tears and smile thinly.

The forth day Tee at the mansion, Mrs Wanda still ignore Tee. Tee just act like usual and try to talk to her but she just keep ignoring Tee. Never once Tee gives up. He is a strong willed man.

"you graduated from K Uni right?" Tee's face brighten at the question. That was the first question from Mrs Wanda for him since he stays here.

"yes!" answer Tee happily.

"what major?" second question.

"Psychology"

"why?" third question.

"because I want to become a counsellor. I'm raised in orphan and I can see how kids in orphans grow with unstable emotions. I want to be a counsellor there to help the kids. They needs love and attention too. Their emotions need to be taken care too" answer Tee with a smile, he still doesn't has the chance to do so but he visited his old orphans to meet with the kids.

"So you only will help your old orphanage?"

"No, but for the time being I only can visit that orphanage. I don't want to work at a place, I want to do it as a part time or weekends jobs. I'm not talking about doing charity because I'm one too. I'm just want to help as much as I can" said Tee sadly, he plays with his fingers and avert his eyes.

"what will you do if I will support your doing and pay you but you have to..."

"no!" shout Tee a bit. He cuts the speech. Mrs Wanda is a bit surprised.

"No. I'm not going to leave Phi Tae, Phi Godt, Phi Kim and my brothers. You can ask me anything besides that. Madam, if you don't like me it's okay but please don't disown your grandchildren. If you have family gathering or anything, I will not show my face to you. I don't mind you didn't acknowledge me, please don't cut ties with them" begs Tee, he even sits on his knee.

"I wish I can have a lost relative like my brothers but I know I have no family left except all of them. That's why I wish they can keep their family because losing them is the most hurtful things in this world" Tee cries his heart out, he even wants to bow but Mrs Wanda stops him.

"Please keep loving them" ask Tee while sobbing.

Mrs Wanda makes Tee look at him and she wipes the tears away. Tee keeps his palms together, begging the old woman.

"Okay. Stop crying already" said Mrs Wanda, her heart breaks seeing Tee like this. She hugs Tee's trembles body and rubs Tee's back softly.

"I'm sorry for separating you and others" said Mrs Wanda almost in tears. Tee lost his strength and nods his head.

"Do you, do you accept our relationship?" ask Tee stuttering.

"Yeah, I've accepted it since the first day you are here. The day Tae brought you here"

"thank you, thank you so much."

The drama ends well. Tee is sleeping soundly after he cried so hard. His head on the Mrs Wanda's laps. She keeps caress Tee's heads with love.

The peoples in the house are shocked with the turn out event. They never guess that Mrs Wanda will accept Tee that fast.

"Madam, I'm glad you accept him" said Karn, his right hand man. Mrs Wanda smiles and caress Tee's cheek.

"I've never saw Tae act like that, I've never saw Tae smiles and laugh like when he is with this boy. He brings happiness to everyone, why I want to break it apart. If I break them apart, even hell will not accept me" Mrs Wanda is in the deep thought. She hate herself that caused the pain to the angel who is sleeping on her laps.

She asked Karn to investigate everything about Tee and Tee is the nicest human being she knows.

"tomorrow is his last day here and I don't want to let him go" said Mrs Wanda earned a chuckle from Karn.

"Yeah, everyone get attached to him. He is a magnet" said Karn while sipping his tea.

"Now I'm worried, how come my devil grandson has this beautiful angel. The fate is funny" what Mrs Wanda said earned laugh from everyone who are listening. That's true.

"what makes Tee loves Tae so much, Tae is smart and handsome and that's all I think" Mrs Wanda diss his own grandchildren for Tee.

"that's what we think. Tae changed a lot. He even cancelled his work to take care of Tee even though Tee just has a stomach ache. I can't see anyone that will love Tee with how much Tae loves Tee" said Karn again and that make Mrs Wanda smile. Yeah, Tae do everything for his Tee.