Part 4

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

As Tee promise, he cooks Copter favourite, pancake and crepes as breakfast. Bbas already pouting but he still finish his plate. Tee just let his brothers fight and focus on preparing the lunch. He has day off at gym today but he has another jobs before tutoring.

"you guys going anywhere today? " asked Tee, today is weekend do they will stay at home commonly.

"I'm going to library. Need to finish my assignment" answer Bbas still eating.

Tee hit Bbas's head lightly because he talks with food full in his mouth. Copter laugh happily because Bbas get hit and that caused him get a pinch. Now, Bbas is the obe to laugh.

"This is your lunch, just reheat it. Copter if you are not busy can you do the laundry?"

"consider it done! "

"Bbas, if you have time, buy some meat and rice okay. I left the money in the box"

"okay!"

"I have to go. Be nice to each other okay. Bye" Bbas kiss Tee's cheek before Tee go. Tee just smile and waves happily to his brothers.

Copter and Bbas sit together on the couch watching the white walls in front of them. They don't even have a tv because they can't afford it.

"I want to work" says Bbas and Copter shocked. He also has the same thought.

"me too. Phi Tee will get sick if he continues this" Copter is worried. Tee just think about both of them, he never thinks about himself.

"he will get mad if he knows"

"don't tell him. I think it's okay if we work to something legal"

"of course! Are you crazy phi? Phi Tee will cry if we work illegal jobs" Bbas sounds mad. He never think that far.

"what kind of work though? " ask Copter thinking hard.

"erm, at convenience store or something"

"oh, at our college, they want to hire students to draw mural on the wall. You should join it, you are an art student" suggests Copter and Bbas seems interested.

"how to join?" asks Bbas seems happy. For him that will be legal and he thinks Tee will not get mad. It's like helping the college but get paid at the same time.

"fill the form in web."

"okay. I will fill it in the library. I'm going"

"ok. Buy what phi asked before" Copter remids Bbas and Bbas smile sheepishly, he already forgot actually.

"don't sleep so much because you will not become tall. Do the laundry!" shouts Bbas while blasting the door and run as fast as he can. Copter is scary when he is mad and don't talk about height with Copter. He is sensitive.

The class is very cheerful today because no test was given for today. The students just learn something simple and Tee knows how to make the class happening. All the students like him so much.

"Phi Tee, how to calculate this?" ask a boy and Tee teaches him in simple words, the kid understand it fast.

After an hour the class finished. Tee stands in front of the gate with the students while watching them go home safely.

"Be careful" he waves to them happily.  He feels content with the kids. Some of the parents greet him when they come to fetch their kids.

Tee is nice person and he is easy to be friends and polite. After all of the students gone he enter the classroom and clean it a bit before going to his next job.

His next job is to distribute the flyers of a cafe, it's look easy but the challenge is hard. He needs to wear a bear mascot in the hot weather. After one hour he starts to get dizzy and he choose to rest for a bit. The flyers act as his fan. He is sweating a lot and his face becomes pale.

While resting he watch his surrounding for a bit and shocked when he sees his brothers are walking towards him. He quickly grab the mascot head and try to hide. He doesn't want his brothers know he works like this.

Tee just run around the corner and without realising he bumped into someone.

"hey!"

Tee shut the person mouth with his palms and pray hard his brothers can't hear it. He also push the person hards on the wall with closing the mouth with his palm. After a while he peeks a bit and saw that his brothers already pass the area. He breath out a sigh of relief and put his forehead on the wall?

'since when a wall have heart beat' Tee is curious.

"because I'm a human being with heart" the voice startle Tee. His eyes becomes wide and he pull apart from the person. His mouth open widely too.

"ah...erm...uh...I...I'm sorry. I don't know...why are you here?" Tee ask because he is curious and the person show him his blank face.

"you bumped into me, pull me around the corner, push me on the wall, close my mouth with your palm and lastly resting your head on my chest. Clear?" the person sounds annoyed and Tee feels annoyed too. He didn't mean to do all of that and that's why he pouts without realising it.

Tee look upward and froze. He doesn't know why he freezes all of sudden but the person flick his head to melt him. Tee rubs his forehead and tried do hard to not get mad because he knows he is the one who is wrong.

"I'm sorry mr annoying" Tee ask politely but not sincerely. The annoying part is also a whisper that only he can hear it. He is wrong, the person also heard it but just let it pass.

"my head hurt" said the person while rubbing his back head. Now Tee feels guilty. He also rubs the person's head because he feels guilty. Of course the person surprised with Tee's gesture.

"erm, we need to go to the hospital or clinic?" asked Tee very worry.

The person just stare at Tee blankly and shake his head. He is fine just sore. He watch around and quite shock with the audience they get right now. Tee still look at him guiltily and not aware of the surrounding.

'this kid is dense' Think the person

"I'm okay. I have to go" the person nod a bit and left Tee to stand there alone. Tee looks lost and still feel guilty.

"Tee tee, you hurt someone" mumbles Tee to himself.

When he looks around he is surprised, many people are watching him that makes him shy. He smile a bit and grabs the head before wear it.