Part 17

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is walking home happily because he can leave early at work today. The tuition centre will have two days holidays due to the national days. That's mean Copter and Bbas will have holidays too. Tee already happy imagining they will spend time the whole holidays together. Tee forgot again that his brothers are not single anymore.

Tee reaches their floor and walks to his house but his steps stop when he heard peoples are talking. He peek a bit hiding behind the walls and they are Godt and Bbas. Tee decides to greet them but his move stop again because he saw Godt and Bbas is kissing.

Tee is shocked and he almost drop groceries in his hand. Tee walk backwards and continue to hide. He feels burning out of sudden, the peoples who are kissing is Godt and Bbas but he is the one who becomes shy.

He drops the groceries and press the lift button in hurry but silently. He prays the lift to open before Godt get there. Thank god his prays was answered. He go down to the lobby and get out from the building.

He is pacing back and forth near the building. He doesn't know what to think because that was the first time he saw his brother kissed.

"Tee" Tee looks at the owner of the voice and he runs towards that person.

"Phi Tae!" Tee buries his face on Tae chest in embarrassment. He mumbles about how he can't believe what he saw. Tae understand nothing but just let Tee do whatever he wants.

"are you crying again?" ask Tae when Tee keep his face on Tae chest. Tae feels a bit weird and people start to stare.

"no. Phi, I saw something I shouldn't" whisper Tee. He becomes shy again when he remembered the events. Now he hugs Tae tight.

"what?" ask Tae curious, he silently hopes it's not something simple like Tee saw how animals poop or something.

"um, they are kissing" Tee look up to see Tae reaction but he got nothing. Tae don't know who is kissing and he saw it a lot already.

"phi! My baby is kissing with Phi Godt!" Tee feels frustrated from Tae reaction, that's why he raise his voice a bit and pout cutely. Tae just scoff with what Tee said

"Phi! I'm talking to you" now Tee will sulk.

"they are dating, kissing is normal. It's not like they are having sex..." Tae can't finish his words because Tee already cover his mouth with red cheeks. Now Tee becomes more shy.

Tae laughs a bit with Tee reaction. He can't believe Tee is 24 years old because he is still shy about something like that. Tee cross his arms and thinking hard.

'what else this kid think?' Tae just wondering while watching how Tee's brows knotted.

"no phi. They can't do that. They have to get married first" this time Tae laugh loudly with what Tee said. Tee innocence is still at the highest level.

"Phi!" now he is angry again, Tee hits Tae chest.

"how conservative are you?" Tae ask and ruffles Tee soft hair. Tee is really amusing and Tae got a good laugh.

"if you are mocking me, I'm going" Tee starts to walk away but Tae grab his arm.

"have you eat?" ask Tae nicely in order to console the sulking and mad Tee. Then Tee remembers something.

"ah! My groceries!" Yells Tee and run into the building as fast as lightning. Tae laugh again and he follows Tee with cool steps, hands in pockets. Show off!

When Tae reach Tee house, he knocks and ring the bell once and he is not surprised at all when the person who open the door is Godt. He just show his famous blank face and enter the house like he owns it. Oh, that is his house actually. If he wants, he doesn't have to ring the bell, he can use his key.