Extra P.1

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

#actually I want to finish and complete this story and focus on new one but some ask for more so maybe I will write a bit more on their marriage life. Thank you for reading and spending your time on this story.

Tee is doing chores like his normal days, he feels sick of it already and he wants to go outside and work, a real work where he can gets money by himself. Not money from Tae.

When he is done with everything he sits lazily on the sofa. He stares at the ceiling and counts something in his head.

"ah! I will find job!" Tee decides and runs to get ready. It's almost lunch and commonly Tae will be home to has lunch together with Tee but today Tee forgot about that. His main focus is to find a job.

Tee wears the suit, a gift from Godt and Bbas to him. He smiles happily and get ready mentally. He needs to find a proper job and suitable for his liking.

Tee brings everything he needs and tries a few places already but all of it has the same answer. No works available at the moment.

Three hours passed and Tee decided to try the last places. He is determined and has a good feeling about the place. Tee steps inside the building, it's big and quiet popular.

Tee waits after the receptionist ask him to wait at the waiting room. Tee fidgets once in a while, his minds full with common questions ask during interviews.

"Mr Thanapon, please enter that room" the secretary told Tee and Tee smiles before entering the room.

Tee smiles nervously, he becomes more nervous when the boss only stares at Tee with his mouth open a bit. Tee scratch his head and take a seat on the chair, in front of the boss.

"Hi, my name is Thanapon" Tee introduces himself, the boss can't help but smile when Tee open his mouth but he can't stop staring.

"Hi, I'm Alex" Alex introduce himself and offers a handshake.

Tee take it fast. When Tee tries to take his hand back, Alex still grabbing his hand tight. Tee becomes scared,his face shows his real feeling. Alex realise it and let go of Tee's hand. He already miss the hand in his.

"I'm sorry, I'm going" Tee hugs his bag and prepares to go. He is seriously scared.

"hey, wait. I'm sorry for making you feel nervous. I mean no harm. I'm sorry" Alex does sounds sincere and Tee looks more relax.

They continue the interview session more calmly and Tee speaks a lot too. They become more comfortable with each other.

"this is my resume. I don't have any solid or registered experience before but I can promise you I will work hard" explain Tee, he is really hope that he can work at the place.

Alex smiles and check the resume. To say he is super shocked is understandable, he reads the resume repeatedly. It's clearly stated that Tee is married and Tee last name shocked him too.

"are you Tae Krinthipat's husband?" ask Alex, Tee smiles and nods his head.

"you know my husband?" ask Tee seriously happy and proud with his husband. His husband is a famous person.

"Yes, well who doesn't know the Krinthipat family?"

"oh" Tee respond shortly and still smile a happy smile. Alex look at Tee and he can't tell Tee that he can't take Tee to work at his company. His company is nothing compared to Tae's family company.

"why you didn't work at your husband company?" ask Alex. Tee is shocked with this.

"eh, but my husband doesn't work with his family too. I don't want to work there, I want to work at a suitable place. I love to be a counsellor and your company needs one. If you can't take me because of the family name then I have to go. I'm sorry, thank you for spending your time" Tee is really sad that he almost cry.

Tee moves but Alex stops him fast. He feels like hugging Tee, Tee is red because he almost cry.

"calm down. I'm okay if you want to work here. I'm happy to have you. So, when you can start?" ask Alex with a happy smile.

Tee's reaction change fast and he almost jump because he is too happy.

"really?!" ask Tee happily.

"yes"

"thank you. Can I start next week?" ask Tee back.

"of course. Welcome to the company Tee"

"thank you!!!" Tee's eyes is sparkling in happiness. The smiles brightens the room more.

Alex watch Tee walks out from his room and he still can't stop smiling.

"why you already belongs to someone?" ask Alex to himself, he needs to give up because Tae is not his rival. Tae is way higher than him. They are not on the same level.

Tee is home happily. When he opens the house he is surprised because five persons are waiting for him at the living room.

"Phi Tee!" shouts Bbas and runs to Tee. He hugs Tee tightly.

"where have you been?" ask Tae really serious, no smile at all.

"erm Phi...Tee"

"where were you?" Tae repeats his question harsher, Tee flinched with the tone. Tae is really angry.

"you left the house without telling anyone and you didn't even bring your phone." Tae raise his voice a little high and Tee face change very fast.

Just now Tee is really happy but now he is really sad. He is home with a good news but everyone is waiting for him to scold him.

"where were you?" Tae grits his teeth and Tee look at Tae hopelessly. Tae is weak with that eyes that's why he averts his eyes but Tee think something else, think that Tae is really mad at him that Tae can't even look at him.

"I'm sorry for not telling anyone. I forgot, I just want to find a job" explain Tee sadly.

Godt, Kimmon, Copter and Bbas look at Tae. They always on this matter. About Tee wants to work but Tae wants Tee to stay home.

"Tee, I told you lots already..."

"yes! You told me to stay home and just ask your money when I need some. I don't need the money, I want to work because I want to help people. You always make me stay at home. I already get a job. You can't stop me!" Tee yells the last sentence and run to his room.

That was the first time Tee raise his voice to Tae and everyone is stunned with this scene, never they thought that Tae and Tee will fight. Tae and Tee seriously fight is never cross their mind before.

"Phi Tae, I think you are a bit too much because Phi Tee will never get angry without a solid reason" said Copter, a bit disappointed with Tae actually.

Godt and Kimmon nod their heads and left Tae and Bbas alone at the living room. Bbas blinks a few times before look at miserable Tae. Tae still with his working outfit and trying to call Tee thousands times already.

"Phi, I understand you are worried about Phi Tee, seriously I want Phi Tee to stay at home too but sometimes you still need to ask and understand him too. Phi, you two just returned from honeymoon two weeks ago, I'm sure the marriage sparks still there. Please discuss properly with Phi Tee" Bbas left Tae too, Tae needs time to thinks his doing and he sighs deeply.