Part 24

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Copter is crying and hitting Kimmon as Kimmon is a punching bag. Kimmon just let Copter do what he wants. Copter still rambles about everything, he talks so fast like he is rapping. Kimmon understand nothing but he can guess what. It's about Tee.

"Sh**!!!" curse Copter loudly. Then Copter shut his mouth. He release everything he wants to say. He pants after talking so much.

Kimmon thinks that is enough so he pulls Copter towards him and hug the smaller boy tightly. He whisper calm words and rubs Copter's back.

"why grandma do this? Phi Tee is an angel, he doesn't deserve all of this" Copter become weak after his outburst. Kimmon support him so that he will not fall.

"hey, let's go to his house. You can meet him and coveys your feelings. You miss him right?" says Kimmon and Copter agrees. He wipes his tear and pull Kimmon to go now.

They reach the house, it's already night and the house is dark. They sit on the sofa, waiting for Tee to come home from work.

Both of them are tired and they fall asleep on the sofa.

Copter feels something on his face and he opens his eyes. Yeah, Kimmon's hair is poking his nose and eyes. How come they sleep like this, Copter sleeps on Kimmon, make Kimmon as a bed.

"phi, morning" greet Copter with a smile. Kimmon smiles too and sits properly.

"sorry, am I heavy?" ask Copter feels a bit shy, Kimmon laugh and show his muscles. He is strong, really?

"we fell asleep. Phi Tee is home?" ask Copter, he walks to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"looks like he is not home yet. Maybe he sleeps at centre, sometimes he do that" said Kimmon.

"let's take a shower, breakfast and then we can see him there"

"okay. I'm going first. I will fetch you at 10. Okay?" said Kimmon and Copter nods his head.

"okay. Careful, lock the door" Copter walks to his old room. How much he miss this house. He smiles happily and open his wardrobe. He miss his old clothes too.

"I love clothes you bought for me phi Tee." he take a clean towel and enter the bathroom.

He get ready downstairs at 10, and Kimmon arrive five minutes later. They drive to the tuition centre together. They have simple meals while waiting for the class to finish.

They walk around the school till they found the main office.

"welcome, what can I help you sir?" ask the receptionist politely. They smile back.

"erm, we are looking for Tee Thanapon" said Copter.

"oh, Mr Thanapon already quit" what the receptionist said shocked both of them.

"what? I mean, last week he still work here" said Kimmon, he met Tee here last week and they had lunch together.

"yes, he just drop by this morning to send his retirement letter."

"this morning?"

"yeah, around 10"

"phi, maybe Phi Tee at home right now. Let's go!" Copter rush out from the office. He has a bad feeling, a feeling that something bad will happen and he doesn't like it at all.

"thank you" Kimmon greet the receptionist fast because Copter is pulling him.

They arrives at the house but still, no Tee and the condition of the house is same. Copter walks to Tee's room and knock it twice before open it.

The room is clean. Not even bed sheet on the bed. Copter enter the room slowly, he is scared with this, he thinks Tee is gone.

Copter found a letter on the table. His hands shakes to hold it, he knows that is Tee's handwriting.

"Phi Kim!!!" shout Copter and Kimmon comes running with bread in his mouth. He is hungry and try to make a sandwich.

"oh god, Phi Tee is gone" Copter don't even read the letter to know what it says.

Kimmon takes the letter and read it. They need to know, what is the letter said.

################################

Phi Tae, this is Tee. Phi Tae thank you for letting me and my brothers stay in this house. Its beautiful and I like it so much. I'm going, I'm sorry I can't meet you face to face to tell that I'm going. I want to thank you for everything. I will miss you Phi Tae, forget about me and continue your life like I've never exist. You are a hero, my hero and Cold Hero too. Smiles more okay, your gummy smile is precious.

Phi, I'm sorry I can't pack my brothers stuff. I can't throw it away too. If they want it, please send it to them but if they don't want it anymore, please donate it to people in need. Phi, tell them I miss and love them so much.

Phi, please tell Phi Godt and Phi Kim to take care of Bbas and Copter. They are a bit stubborn but they are the nicest boys I've ever met. Don't let them fight too much. Please be nicer to them too, you don't know when you will lose them.

Phi, send my regards to Phi First, Phi Aim and Ray. I will miss all of them too. I will miss everyone. Tell them I'm sorry for every mistakes that I've done.

Phi, I want to write more but I can't stop crying. I don't want to rewrite this because the paper is drenched with my tears.

Phi, I love all of you. You guys are my family too. I will miss all of you. I want to hope that we will meet again but I don't think so.

Phi, I promise this will be my last tears. I will become stronger physically and mentally. Please don't come looking for me because I don't want to be found.

That's all from me phi, I'm sorry I can't stay, my love is not here. I will be where my love is. I think I found my love here but how come love hurts so much. Life is happiness right? So maybe my life and my love is not here. I really hope my love is here.

I'm going phi, take care of yourself and everyone. Forget all about me and move on.

Bye,

TEE TEE

################################

Kimmon finish the letter and the letter drops to the floor. Copter start crying since first paragraph and now he will not stop soon.

"why phi? Phi Tee!!!" shout Copter, Kimmon just sit besides Copter, not moving at all.

His phone rings and he doesn't even have energy to answer it, so he just let the phone keeps ringing.