Part 8

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

A month passed but Tee still works with his jobs, he works so much that he become more thinner than before. Copter and Bbas becomes worried so much but every time they talk, Tee always win and they just have to let it pass.

Today Tee seems paler than before and his body temperature is actually a bit high than normal but he decides that he is okay and still can work today.

Aim and First realise how Tee seems off today and not a happy soul like usual. His works also delay a lot. Commonly Tee can finish his works earlier but today Tee just keep sneezing and coughing.

"wow, I wish I can work like you guys." Godt appear out of nowhere. Today is his day off and he will come to the gym every time he has time.

"what do you mean?" asked Aim a bit offended, he really thinks that his work is hard enough even though the pay is not as high as a doctor.

"you guys look like two girl gossiping" said Godt and First kick Godt's shin.

Godt hiss in pain and try to hit First back but First is faster to run away and hide behinds Aim. Aim push both of them apart and shows where Tee is.

"beautiful as always" praised Godt and most of them already feels nothing about Godt admiring Tee and calling Tee an angel or beautiful. It's just Tee that doesn't aware about it.

"wait, he is sick" Godt stand properly and walk towards Tee.

Only one step and Tee suddenly collapsed to the floor. Three of them rush to get Tee. Tee is unconscious on the floor and that makes Godt lift Tee bridal style to the manager's room. There is no bed, just a sofa.

"his temperature is high" commented Godt and he looks worry. Aim and First also feel the same.

"he is burning. Water" Godt ask for water and Aim rush to get it.

After feeding some water to Tee, he is still unconscious and his body is sweating so bad.

"clinic? Hospital?" First suggest simply but Godt knows that Tee just having a fever. With a medicine and proper rest Tee will be fine.

"he needs to take meds and rest properly"

"we have paracetamol but this sofa is not good" comment Aim.

"you know where his house is?" asked Godt and First nods his head.

"who will take care of him there? His brothers are at college" told Aim

Three of them become silence a bit. They are thinking the best way to help Tee and make sure he rest properly.

"I'm off today. I will bring Tee to my house" said Godt after thinking so much.

First and Aim showed a disbelief face. They don't trust Godt at all because they know Godt play with both team and they know how much Godt adore and like Tee. Tee in Godt house is equal to dangerous.

Godt feel offended and mad at the same time. He understands that kind of look and he knows that they don't trust him at all. He loves to play around but he is not at the stage to force or attack someone. Especially a sick person.

Godt smacks their head before he said something. He sure unamused with that look.

"I'm a civilised person. I don't attack sick people and I never force myself on anyone. I'm a doctor for god sake!" Godt sounds mad but First and Aim still don't trust it.

"I still think that's dangerous. You may eat him while he asleep"

Godt brush his hair harshly before look at his friends eyes. He really wants to punch some sense to them and unfriend them right now.

"I will take care of him. I promise" Godt just have to make that promise. He needs to make sure Tee become healthy back.

"okay. We will call you every hour" First decide.

"okay" Godt just agree.

'I will turn off my phone' Godt already plan something but First and Aim know more.

"we will go to your house if you don't pick up our call after three rings and we will come with Tae" Aim and First smile smugly.

Every one knows that Tae sure care a lot about Tee even though he shows no feelings. They almost eat lunch together every day but Tae just brush it off. Tee keep explaining that he just cook for Tae because Tae paid him. Then, don't eat together. Simple.

Godt seems a bit taken a back. Yes, he knows that Tae and Tee quiet close but he also becomes close to Tee. Tee is a friendly guy and a bit too positive too.

"what? You think Tae will come?" ask Godt.

"we will see. You know Tae never talk with someone he doesn't know and like. He even have lunches with Tee" that catch Godt attention and now he understands something too. Tae looks more oriented and rarely get mad nowadays.

"I thought because he got to eat good meals" Godt wonders.

"I'm sure the meals is good because the cook is good too" said Aim.

"you have a point"

They keep talking and make them forget about the sick Tee. Even though the topic is about Tee. Tee is breathing a bit hard and cough caused them to come back to Tee.

"we have to go" Godt lift Tee and ask for Tee's bag. Aim and First follow them to the car.

"take care of him" said First.

"don't do stupid thing" warned Aim and Godt just nods his head with annoyed looks. Once Tee is healthy, he promised himself to punch this two.

Tee already lay on Godt's bed. Godt smile a bit and he actually feels nervous. Godt come back to his sense and attends Tee. He gives Tee meds and he feels the need to change Tee's clothes. Its wet with sweat.

Godt just glance once in a while. He doesn't want to know what is the view under the shirt. But curiosity got him. He is totally shock with how smooth Tee's skin and how pale is it. He is stunned for a minute before he rubs his eyes.

"damn! He is beautiful" Godt rushes his work and gives Tee his shirt after wipe down Tee's body with a wet cloth.

"now I know why that morons said so. Tee, you are too dangerous. Thank god I am sane and I'm actually afraid of Tae." Godt left Tee and go to the kitchen.

He stares at the rice in front of him. They got nothing in the house except uncooked rice.

"I don't know how to cook. What should I do to make porridge?" he ask himself and start to search from internet.

"no chicken, no salt. Wow, we don't even have the salt. Cool" after searching for 20 minutes. He decides to make a delivery. That is better or else he will feed unhealthy food to Tee. Tee might get stomach ache and his fever might becomes worse.

"okay, please make sure to make a porridge for a sick person. Make it delicious and healthy. Thank you" Godt put his phone, just a minute, it rings back and First name appear on the screen.

He let it rings for sometimes before pick up. He smiles happily when First blast him with questions and warning. He likes to make First and Aim get mad. Its like his payback because they don't trust him at all and thought that he is an useless human being.