Part 11

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Just because Tee got a fever once, Bbas and Copter already make sure Tee will work with two jobs only. Tutor at tuition centre and at the gym. Cook to Tae? Only three days a week. Tee wants to protest but when his brothers said they will work too if Tee continue his other job.

"stop pouting phi. We will not change our decision" Copter sound stern and Tee can't do anything to talk to Copter. Tee turns to Bbas and Bbas shake his finger that means no.

"I promise I will eat properly, rest enough and..."

"no. Phi don't be stubborn. We are willing to eat once a day just to make sure you will not over work yourself" Tee becomes quiet at that. He doesn't know he makes his brothers worry so much. But he is stubborn and choose to left the house.

Bbas and Copter sigh at Tee's antic. They just want Tee to care more about himself. They always wondering, why Tee loves them so much, they are not even related by blood.

Tee walks to the nearest park angrily. He hates the fact that he must obey his brothers decision.

'I need to work more' mutters Tee to himself.

Tee just sit on the bench and play with his shirt. He still don't know what to do. He works so much is not because he loves to work but because they need the money. He doesn't want to be rich, he just wants they to have enough.

"stop frowning" Tee is shocked because someone just flick his forehead. When he looks up, it's just Tae.

"Phi Tae" whines Tee loudly and Tae just chuckles. Tae sits beside Tee and offers Tee a milk.

"you are mocking me right? " Tee asks with a pout but still take the milk. He loves milk.

"I hope you will become tall" Tae just teases Tee and Tee's reactions never once fail to amuse him.

"i hope you become fat. You eat so much chocolates" Tee try to fight back but Tae just laugh at it. Tee cross his arms angrily.

Tae still want to tease but he knows when to stop. Tae takes the milk from Tee, take out the straw and prepare it to Tee

"drink it" Tee just accept it. He sure do everything even though he is mad and that's side of Tee always amuse Tae.

"why you look so sad and mad?" ask Tae carefully. Tee sigh and put his knee together and hugs it.

"I can't work more than two jobs except cooking for you thrice a week"

"being workaholic is fine but if you over work your body that's bad." Tae never talks like this with anyone. He never tries to make a comforting talk because all he did before to Kimmon and Godt, he just let them do what they want as long as it's not a crime.

"I know, but I need the money" same answer again. Tae sigh a bit.

"especially right now" mutters Tee a bit.

"why?" Tae asks seriously.

Tee avert his eyes and try so hard to stop the tears from falling to his cheek. All he can do right now is cry.

"Tell me" Tae sounds stern this time and he demands the answer. Tee gulps before glance at Tae once.

"our house, the owner wants to destroy it and build a new one. He said it's not safe to live anymore" Tee sounds sad but Tae's reaction is really bad. No sympathy at all

"great! The house will collapse once you guys get out from the house" saud Tae and Tee pinch Tae's arm because he is mad.

"that's our home for years" now Tee is sulking.