Part 44

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Who said preparing for a wedding is easy. Tee almost faint because of exhaustion. He doesn't has to do anything and just let the wedding planner do their job but Tee wants to get involve in every part.

"He is so hard working" said Mrs Wanda and playing with Tee's hair. Tee is sleeping soundly on her laps.

Tae sighs. He told Tee already that everything can be done by professionals but Tee wants to do it too. Tae just let Tee do what he wants.

"You will sleep here tonight?" ask Mrs Wanda to Tae. Tee has been spending his time here for a week because their wedding will be held at the house.

"can't, I have early meeting tomorrow morning. I need to finish all of my work before I take a leave" Tae also busy and doesn't has much time to helps Tee preparing their wedding. His work at office is too much.

"Don't push yourself so much. Next week is your wedding" advice Mrs Wanda and Tae nods his head.

"I'm going first" Tae gets up and kiss Tee on the forehead.

"I will bring him to his room" Tae lift Tee bridal style and walk to their room.

Mrs Wanda just follows them with her eyes. He smiles when Tee talking in his sleep about the arrangements of chairs and tables. He works a lot today. He was waiting for Tae in the living room but he fell asleep before Tae got there.

Tae puts Tee down on the bed and sits beside Tee. He strokes Tee's soft hairs.

"I can't wait to be your husband" said Tae softly to Tee ears.

"sweet dreams baby" wish Tae and left a kiss before leaving the room.

He nods his head to Mrs Wanda and get out from the house. Tae never affectionate to anyone except Tee. Mrs Wanda understand her grandson so she has no hurts feeling when Tae didn't hugs or kiss her before leaving.

Tae turns on the radio and listen to loves songs played on the radio. He never a romantic man and enjoying love songs but everything change when he knows Tee.

He smiles when Tee's favourite song played, he even hum to the song. His fingers taps the wheel following the rhythm.

Tae can't believe his eyes when the person who wants to meet him at the office today is his boyfriend his fiancé, Tee. Tae gets up from his chair and hugs Tee. He miss Tee, yesterday they can't even talk.

"what are you doing here baby?" ask Tae still hugging Tee close to his body.

Tee chuckles and pats Tae's back softly. He miss Tae too.

"You smell so good phi" comments Tee and sniff Tae's shirt. Tae laugh at Tee bluntness. Tee is so random.

"You smell nice too" praise Tae back and Tee smiles happily.

"So, why are you here today? How about the preparation?" ask Tae and pulls Tee to sit on the sofa.

Tee puts the meal boxes on the table and sits close to Tae. He plays with Tae fingers.

"I want to lunch with you and everything almost done. I want to see you" said Tee and Tae smiles at that. Tee is so cute in his eyes.

"so, you cook this? I miss your cooking too"

"yes, I cook your favourite. I already stop at home before coming here, I left food in the refrigerator. Please tell the others too"said Tee. He actually shocked with the condition of the kitchen. So many take out boxes and instant food. No one eat properly.