Part 37

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The situation is a mess in the house, no one is accepting Min's staying except Tee. Min already stayed at the house for two days. Godt already has a headache with this situation.

"Tee, we need to tell Tae"

"no phi, Phi Tae will be disturbed. He needs to focus on his work" Tee retort.

"then let's tell her the truth. You are Tae's boyfriend" said Kimmon.

"No. Let's wait for Phi Tae okay? Tomorrow Phi Tae will be home" Tee smiles fondly at that. He miss Tae, the things happen right now not bother him at all anymore because he trust Tae.

Other four just sigh dejected. Tee is thinking different things with them. They can't understand Tee anymore.

Min is ordering Tee like Tee is a maid and Tee just do everything was told. Copter and Bbas wants to slap a girl for the first time, they can't tolerate this anymore.

"He is too beautiful to be a maid" said Min to no one actually, she just talk to herself. She can't deny how beautiful Tee is since the first day she saw Tee but she just ignore it.

She watches Tee closely, Tee is laughing with others and joking around like she doesn't exist. She can't believe that Tee is just a maid in the house but no one said otherwise.

The main door opened and there, Tae was home. Others except Min still not realise it because they are at the pool, they can't see the door except the living  room.

To say Tae is shocked is logic, he can't believe what he is seeing. What is their family's friend's daughter doing here? In his house?

"Min" said Tae not happy at all.

Min is so happy and hugs Tae tightly. Tae tries to push Min away, he doesn't like this at all. Then, Tee and others walk into the living room. Talk about wrong timing.

"heck!" Tae curse and push Min harder, Min lost her stability and falls on the sofa. Thank god the sofa was close by.

"Baby!" Tae hugs Tee fast, he doesn't want to fight with Tee about this stuff. Tae even lift Tee a bit make Tee chuckles.

"Phi Tae, welcome home" Tee is happy and smile happily. Other four just rolls their eyes. So much sweetness.

"Phi Tae! What is this? Who is he?!" Min feels betrayed. Why Tae hugs other man?

"This is my lover. Tee" Tae kiss Tee temple and smile happily. He hopes he can cuddle Tee when he is home, not having this situation.

"What?! He is not your maid?" shouts Min shocked with this turn out event.

"What?!" okay, now Tae and Min keep raising their voices. Tee holds Tae's arm and ask all of them to sit.

Tae heard everything about how his grandma promised to Min that she will marry Tae and how Min end up in his house. He can feel the needs to hit something but Tee keeps him calm.

"Min, this is My boyfriend. I have no intention of get married with anyone beside Tee. Grandma arrange all of this without me agreeing to this. I will settle this. Please go home and talk to your parent" said Tae, doesn't care at all that Min is crying because it's not his fault. It's their families fault.

Min leaves the house with tears, Tae think he will get headache with this situation. He clearly cut ties with his grandma but seems like his grandma don't get the point.

"Phi, you should take a bath and eat something first. Then you can rest" said Tee and Tae nods his head.

They walk together into their room and Tae detects something different. He looks at Tee who is arranging his dirty clothes.

"baby, why so many pillows and blankets. They aren't us right?" ask Tae, very confused.

"ah, Phi Kim and Copter sleeps in this room because Nong Min use their room" explain Tee without looking at Tae, he doesn't think that is a problem at all. Tae frowns and watch Tee, he even cross his arms. Okay, this is not good.

"Kimmon?" ask Tae with gritted teeth, Copter is safe.

"Yeah. I can't let he sleeps on the sofa, he will hurt his back" said Tee softly. Tae sigh and runs his hands through his hair.

"but Kim can sleep with Godt and your brothers can sleep with you" said Tae more, Tee's jaw drops. Why he can't think like that?

"wow! That's right phi, why I didn't thought about it. You are so smart phi. Next time, we will do that" said Tee happily. Tae wants to bury his head in the hole, Tee is so dense!

"who said about another time? You are going where I'm going." said Tae seriously. Tee puts the basket full of laundry and sits beside Tae.

"eh, then I can visits many places?" Tee is happy.

"yeah. You will come?" ask Tae feels excited, he can see Tee every day even though he has to go outstation.

"okay, but if only for a few days. If two weeks, what others will eat?" Tae massage his temples, Tee still think about others. Tae just chuckles, that is Tee and Tae loves everything about Tee.

"okay. I want to take shower, can you rubs my back?" Tae is trying his luck, maybe Tee will fall for it.

"no!" Tee rejects with red face. He rush outside with the laundry.

Tae laughs happily even though he gets rejected. Tee is the cutest thing.

Six of them are watching television together, Tae wants to has Tee for himself but Tee wants to watch movie with others. Whatever Tee wants, Tae follows.

"Phi, you should sleep first. You must be tired from the flight" said Tee while massaging Tae's arms which are around him.

Others ears are perked up to the conversation. For them watching Tae and Tee drama is better than the movie.

"Nah, I want to sleep with you. Sleeping alone is boring" said Tae and nuzzles Tee's shoulder. Tee laughs and caress Tae's hair softly.

"just go to sleep. If you fall asleep here, I will leave you"

"wow, what a romantic boyfriend I have here, you can't see Kimmon sleeps on the sofa but you will let me sleep on the sofa" sulking Tae is always makes Tee happy, Tae is cute, for Tee. Not for others because they try hard not to throw up.

"Phi Tae is cute, why you want to sleep together?" ask Tee

"because I want to cuddle you. I miss you so much. Please" begs Tae and Tee chuckles before nodding his head. Tae smiles happily and gets up together with Tee.

"Don't sleep too late even though tomorrow is weekend, Phi Godt, you have work tomorrow." said Tee before leaving. He is like a mom!

"Yes Mom!!!" answer Kimmon, Godt, Copter and Bbas together, they laugh too.

"I'm not a mom!" Tee retorts back. He  is a manly man! That's what he thinks. Let's the man has a dream.