Part 32

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is humming a song while cooking in the kitchen. He is happy today because Bbas and Copter promised to eat dinner together. He feels sad too because they have to lie and sneak out to meet him, like he is their secret lover.

Tae already home and leaning on the kitchen entrance with his shoulder. He smiles as soon as he see Tee and when he listen Tee humming to a song, a song that he doesn't know. Tee loves classic music.

"ah, It's 6, Phi Tae will home soon" Tee mumbles to himself but Tae can hear it and only god knows how happy Tae is. Tee remembers his schedule.

Tae walks slowly and whisper something to Tee ear before hugs Tee from behind.

"already home baby"

"Phi Tae!" Tee is really shock and almost lost his breath. Tae really knows how to sneak in.

"I will die if you keep doing this" Tee will nag and Tae doesn't want to listen to it today, he is too happy and miss Tee too.

"we will die together baby" Tae grins like kid. Tee pinch Tae's arms, he is mad.

"stop calling me baby. I'm not a baby, I'm bigger than them!" again, fighting about sweet names among them. Tae ignores Tee warns like always. He always do whatever he wants.

"Yeah, my baby, you are bigger than them but smaller than me. So, that's make you as my baby" Tee just sigh this time, he will not win even though they argue about this thousands times.

Tee washes his hand and move around with Tae clinging on him like a big bear.

"Phi, let me move" ask Tee nicely

"okay" Tae do nothing, he still hugs Tee.

"Please?" now Tee is annoyed.

"yeah" still not moving.

Tee turns his body and become face to face to Tae. His anger disappears like air when he is looking directly to Tae's eyes. That black orbs absorb everything including Tee's anger. Tee blushes a bit and push Tae away, their distance is too close for his comfort.

"Phi.."

"Hm?"

"I need to cook. Go take a shower or something. My brothers will be here soon" Tee talks slowly, he is nervous and shy.

Tae chuckles and close their distance more, now Tee is trapped and touch chest by chest. Tae even can feel how Tee's heart beat so fast.

"I will give you two choices" said Tae with mischievous look, Tee already knows nothing good will come from the choices but that's all he has

"what?"

"Kiss me, or say you love me. Simple" it's simple for you, not for Tee. Tee grunts because none of the choices are good.

"what if, I don't want to choose?" Tee tries his luck again, maybe Tae will be distracted and he has an opportunity to run for his life.

"Then I will say I Love You thousands times and kiss you till you.... Faint?" Tee watch Tae in horror. Tae is crazy.

"what? That's creepy, how come a person can faint from a kiss" yeah, where is the logic Tae?

"first, who said about a kiss? It will be kisses and you know what kisses do? It makes you breathless and what if you can't breath?" now it's quiz time, Tee's brows knotting hard, Tee is thinking so seriously. That's always amuse Tae and the solid reason why Tae loves to tease Tee so much.

"I will die!" yell Tee a bit, he is shocked with this new news. He is scared. Will he kiss Tae again?

Tae laugh out loud. Tee is naive and innocent. After hearing Tae's laugh Tee knows that he got tricked again by Tae. He stomp his feet and pout.

"oh baby, don't sulk, it's too cute and that makes me want to kiss you more."

"No phi! Our promised to kiss on the cheek every morning is gone. I'm not going to kiss you anymore!" Tee means his words and Tae is surprised, he worked hard to gain that kiss and now he will lose it because the teasing.

"oh baby, Phi is joking. Don't break the promise" Tae pleads with his cute face, Tee watch Tae a bit before decides.

"fine, but don't call me baby and don't act sweet in front of others" Tee gives his conditions, conditions that Tae cannot obeys.

"hmph, fine. I will do nothing. Everything is a no for you, fine just be lovers that act like friends. No touching, no sweet names, no kissing. Fine, I'm fine with it" Tae left the dumbfounded Tee in the kitchen, he is sulking.

Tee lost his words and can't say anything to Tae. Tae just left like a wind. Tee face becomes sad a bit and he plays with the hem of his shirt.

"Phi Tae, Tee didn't mean it like that" Tee whispers to no one.

Kimmon is listening to everything because he is in the laundry room, near the kitchen. He is doing his laundry when he listen Tae's voice. He doesn't want to leave or walk out from the laundry room when they were talking because Tae will kill him for disturbing their moment together. That's why he stays and now he regrets for staying.

"Tae can sulk too? That's is a discovery. Damn! I got goosebumps!" Kimmom talks to himself.

He open the door a bit to see if Tee is still in the kitchen, yes, Tee is still standing there, looking like a lost child.

"how old is Phi Tae? How come he sulks about that? Childish! It's like seeing two Godt! Yucks!" the one who likes to sulk is Godt because he is the youngest among three of them.

Kimmon stops talking to himself when he heard sniffles. Yeah, Tee is crying. Since when Tee becomes this weak and soft? Since he has Tae!

"heck! Angel is crying. I want to punch that devil. But he will punch me back." Kimmon shivered at the memories of him got a punch from Tae

"oh, maybe I can ask Godt to join"

"No. Godt just have a big build, his punch is weak" Kimmon keep on fighting with himself and shocked when the door opens.

Tee was the one who opened the door, shocked at the entrance with red face full of tears.

"oh...Tee, why are you crying?" Kimmon just ask what get out from his mouth.

"what are you doing here phi?" Tee wipes his tears and Kimmon's brain is searching and loading for the best answer.

"I'm doing my laundry. I waited but fell asleep." that's the best Kimmom can give and Tee trust it.

"now tell me, why are you crying?" ask Kimmon concerned.

"phi..." Tee hugs Kimmon tight, he needs it right now.

Kimmon rubs Tee's back softly and let Tee cries. He just can beat Tae in his mind that's why he apologies to Tee.

"everything will be okay" console Kimmon.

"except me" he mutters when he saw Tae is watching them, hugging, in the small room.

Tae face shows anger and kill moods.

'I will die, please handle my funeral nicely. Copter, let's get married in heaven' Kimmon prays in his heart.

"thank you phi, I'm sorry for wetting your shirt. I will talk to Phi Tae. I love him" said Tee with a smile and already calm enough to talk.

Kimmon can't say anything, he just pray for a long life.

Tae's reaction? He is...