Part 22

-mistakes everywhere, not edited -

A month passed, Tee stop working at the gym because the tuition centre need a permanent and full time tutor  because most of the students will have exam soon. Besides, the pay is better.

No one see Tee at all after Copter and Bbas move out, Tae also busy with his work that he needs to go outstation most of the time. Tee becomes busy with his schedule too. Sometimes he sleeps at the centre because of work load.

Today, Tee decides to visit Copter and Bbas again at their house, he went there twice already but the maid said Copter and Bbas were not home. So today, he will try again, he misses his brothers so much.

He pay the taxi that brings him there, he walks to the main gate that bigger and higher than him. Copter and Bbas family is a rich family, their house is so big, it's like a mansion.

"excuse me, can I see Copter and Bbas? Are they home today?" ask Tee to the guard, he brings load of Copter and Bbas favourite foods today. He hopes they can eat together.

"sorry sir, madam said no stranger. Please leave now"

"stranger? But I'm their  brother. Please, let me see them for a while" begs Tee. It always like this, he doesn't understand why they treated him poorly.

"please go now, or I will call police for intrusion. Go now sir, while I'm trying to be nice" a slight push on Tee shoulder that cause Tee stagger to the back a bit. Tee is sad but he doesn't want to create problems so he gives up.

"okay. Can you give this to them. Please" begs Tee again, at least his brothers can eat the food.

The guard take it and nod his head. Tee looks around the house, who knows he can see a glimpse of his brothers,but nothing.

When Tee walk away, Mrs Maria approach the guard.

"throw this away" said Mrs Maria and walk back inside the house.

The guard wants to throw it but he have no heart to do it, so he keep the food for himself. At least it's not become a waste. If he tries to give the food to his masters, he might lost his job.

On the way home, Godt see Tee and approach Tee fast. He needs to talk to Tee. Tee also seems like he has something to ask.

"Tee Tee, where have you been?" ask Godt and hold Tee's shoulders.

"I'm working phi. Are you alone?" ask Tee back, he smiles a bit. He see no one this whole month, except Ray two weeks ago.

"yes, let's drink something" Godt pulls Tee hands to enter the cafe nearby.

When they sits and orders, they talk about basic stuff for a while before Tee ask about his brother.

"Phi, have you contacted Bbas?" ask Tee curious

"yes phi. He asked about you. He said he can't reach your phone" answer Godt and Tee look so happy. His brother remember him.

"how is he? Is he well?" ask Tee eagerly, already forgotten about his phone.

"yeah, he is okay. He miss you though."

"I miss him and Copter too." whisper Tee and look down at his tea.

"where is your phone?" ask Godt this time and Tee grins a bit. He forgot to inform about his phone.

"erm, actually I was robbed..."

"what?! Are you okay?!" Godt voice rang around the cafe and attract others attention. Tee apologies for Godt but Godt doesn't care at all. Tee was robbed!!!