Part 13

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Bbas and Copter look very happy with their new home. Tee feels like crying when he see his brothers run around the house and checked every rooms. They look so happy and Tee wish to keep that happy face.

"ok, kids, let's sit and listen to the terms and conditions of the house from the owner" said Tee and both of them come closer. They still don't know who is the owner. Tae also doesn't know what to say because he never sets any condition.

"oh phi, who is the owner and how much is the rent. If you will work more, than we can stay under the bridge or something. We don't care" Copter said seriously and Tee is shocked. He never thinks to stay under the bridge even though they have no money.

"we still have some saving. I will not let us stay there" Tee sounds like he is sulking, he feels like he is unhelpful.

"phi, we didn't mean it that way. We trust you, we just don't want you to work more. That's all" Bbas talk properly, Tee doesn't like to sulk but once he is sulking, wait another two days to make a peace with him.

"or else all of us will work together, we can wash car or cleans bathroom together" said Copter and that makes Tee laugh a bit. His brothers is silly.

"ok. I understand." Tee gives up. His brothers is stubborn.

"who is the owner phi?" Bbas

"here, phi Tae" said Tee and pull Tae to sit besides him. They sure have a lots of skin ships today.

"ah,  yes. You guys need a house, I have one unused. Just use it as you house. Don't do anything stupid, don't burn it down, take care of it and please listen to your brother. No rents for this house so both of you will get perfect score in studies and don't do illegal stuff anymore" that last words sure for Bbas and that boy already pouting. Tee and Copter just laugh watching their brother.

"I'm trying to help" Bbas back up himself.

"yes baby,  thank you" said Tee and hugs Bbas. Copter join them and after a while they look at Tae but Tae already at the door, ready to run. No more hugs for him. He got enough.

"here is the key. Move whenever you guys ready" the door shuts, and three of them celebrate it with a silly dance. They are the happiest today.

Tee decides to make a small party as they enter their house, so he invites Ray, Aim, First, Godt, Kimmon and Tae. It's not like Tee is the one to do it, Tae suggested that and Tee just folllws it.

"Tee! Congrats for your new home" Godt's shout happily and hugs Tee. He also lift Tee's body and spin it a few times. Tee just giggles along.

"its Phi Tae house, we just use it" said Tee, still laughing when Godt put him on the floor.

"it's ok, if he decides to take this house back, I will give you a new one" Godt said proudly. Tee just laugh at that and hit Godt's arm a bit, Godt talk so much.

"don't trust him Tee. He will ask for something back" Kimmon open his mouth and others agree with him. They know Godt longer than Tee and his brothers.

"oh, hi kiddo, shorty" Godt ruffles Copter and Bbas head. Bbas glares at Godt for calling a kid and Copter kick Godt's shin for calling him shorty.

"that hurts!" now the older man is pouting. Others just ignore Godt and start to enjoy their foods.

"damn! You should open a restaurant. This is heaven" praised Aim and Tee just chuckle.

Tee's cooking is just average, not that good as others claims. Most of them is single except for First. Most food enter their stomach is fast food, that's why they enjoy home cooked meals more.

"eat more phi" Tee offers them and all of them start eating. Bbas and Copter joins them at the veranda. Just Tae is at the living room sitting on the sofa. Tee comes near him.

"Phi, you don't want to eat?" ask Tee softly

"later, my stomach hurts a bit" answer Tae and Tee sits beside Tae fast.

"where? What happened?" Tee becomes worry and Tae can't avoid to chuckles when he is looking at Tee's face.

"I ate late today."

"that's why I always tell you to take your meal properly" now Tee will nag.

"you are the same" Tae said back and Tee frowns.

"I eat okay"

"it's okay. Go, join them" said Tae.

"no. I will make warm milk with ginger and then you need to eat the porridge. Okay?" Tee just go to the kitchen without hearing what Tae wants to say. Tas just let Tee do what he wants.

Tae walks to the kitchen and sit on the chair. Tee smiles at him and offers the milk.

"The taste is not bad, but it's good for your stomach. Finish it" Tee orders sternly and Tae just nods. He will obey today because he have no energy to argue.

Once the milk touch his throat, he can taste the weird taste but he still finish it. It's good. Then Tee puts a bowl of porridge in front of him.

"good boy! You finish the milk. Now finish this" Tee cheers happily. Tae wants to comment about the name given but Tee looks so happy, he decides to just keep quiet.

"it's good?" Tee ask excitedly, with that looks, no one will say anything bad and Tae loves everything Tee made. Tae just nods and Tee beams his smile.

Others who are watching the scene keep whispering to each other.

"they are together right?" Aim

"since when?" First

"really?" Ray

"Phi Tee said nothing" Copter

"so do Tae" Kimmon

"but, I'm sure Tae have feelings for Tee. That's why you need to stop touching Tee, or else Tae will break your bone" said First and Godt can feel the scary feelings. First is right.

"that's why I feel the chills every time I touch Tee. But he is huggable and cute. He is an angel, how come devil like Tae will have him" Godt sounds ridiculous but they just ignore it.

"you can hug Bbas. I think he is cute and huggable too" suggest Aim and that's make Bbas steps on someone's feet.

"that's hurt nong" whines Aim.

"serve you right" Bbas ignores others and continue to eat.

Godt take the suggestion from Aim seriously and hugs Bbas. Bbas tries hard to get free from the hugs but Godt is stronger than him. He just let the big koala hugs him and munch his food slowly.

"I will kick you later" warned Bbas and Godt just laugh at that.

Copter just watch his defeated brother with a smirk. He sure knows what's going on and he decides to keep quiet first.