Part 9

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The door of Godt's room is slightly open because Godt doesn't want Tee  shocks once he wake up. He will panic if he is in a close room that he doesn't know. Godt also think that is a good reason so that he will hear if something happen to Tee.

Tae just home from his work, he looks tired and hungry too. Tee already told him that he will not cook today because he will be busy.

"Godt!" Tae called once, he never call for many times especially if the person in Kimmon and Godt.

Godt is nowhere to be seen because he choose to jog around the  neighbourhood as his workout for the day. He fed the sleepy Tee and let Tee rest in peace.

When Tae passed Godt room to his room he heard something or someone that's grunting and moaning in... Pain? Tae steps stop abruptly.

"did he brings partner again?" Tae talk to himself.

"I will kill this bastard today!" Tae is mad but when he face the door, he is scared for what he will see. No one want to watch your cousin are having... Yes, the S word.

"ugh" Tae grunts disgustingly. He just want to let it pass and kill Godt later but the slightly open door make him able to see a bit in the room.

A man in a shirt that clearly not his because the shirt is too big and, does the man wear something at the lower part? Because all Tae can see is the legs of the man till mid thighs. The legs look so alluring. Tae smack his head once.

He wants to just let it because he doesn't know who is the man that standing and watching out side the window, but when the man turn around, Tae almost curse.

"Phi Tae?!"

"Tee?!"

Both of them are shocked and still can't read the situation. Tee touch his head, he feels dizzy. Tae sure lost his tongue and gaping, still watching Tee intensely.

"Phi, how...Where am I?" Tee ask with confused face.

Tae can't think any good reason anymore, he just blaming Godt in his head and promise to kill Godt as soon as possible. Who can think properly when a guy looks so innocent and know nothing while he is already half naked? Godt sure look like a bad man here.

Tae rushes to Tee, he wants to Tee wear a proper clothes and out from Godt's room as soon as possible. Tee is scared when he saw Tae is walking towards him with an angry face. He walks backwards and almost fell, fortunately Tae is more faster and able to catch Tee on time.

Tee in Tae's arm and they are staring at each other due to the impact. Silence.

"what the heck?!" Kimmon who is shocked, yell loudly

"Tae! What are you doing to Tee?! You are crazy! Let him go" Kimmon is fast. He separate Tae and Tee and make sure to protect Tee behind his back.

"you forced yourself on him?!" Kimmon is mad.

Now the table has turned. Tae is the bad man now, on Kimmon's eyes. Tee become more confuse.

"what are you trying to do? This is not your room. Tae!" Kimmon yell again. Tae become frustrated too.

Then, right on time, Godt is home and he separate Tee from Kimmon.

"he is sick! He needs to be in bed!" Godt shout and push Tee to bed. Tee is like a doll that can be pushed and pulled around.

Three of them yell and talk at the same time. No one understand any one. Tee sure his head may explode if he doesn't do anything and these three might fight or punch each other faces.

Tee wakes up and stands in the middle of three. He shout loudly. That makes everyone quiet.

"I guess that works" Tee watch three of them but the three older man look distracted and no one meet his eyes.

"Phi" Tee called nicely and within three seconds, three of them put Tee on bed and cover him fast. Tee become more confused.

"erm, please explain" ask Tee politely and Godt walk towards him but stop immediately when Tae cough. Kimmon also clear his throat.

"you faint at gym. Your fever is quite high. I'm worried and brought you here to rest. I changed your clothes because you sweat so much. I want to send you home but no one was there, I think it's better you are here. " Godt explain and every ears are listening tentatively.

"how are you feeling now?"  asked Godt again.

"I'm fine now, just a bit dizzy but I'm fine. Thank you phi for treating me. I'm sorry for disturbing" Tee asked politely and feel a bit shy that he already cause trouble to others.

"it's okay. I'm free today"
Godt's smile looks tender to Tee but not to Tae and Kimmon. They read the smile as a fake smile to win Tee's heart.

"ah! I have to go home. My brothers will be worried." Tee uncover himself and walks to the door still unaware his conditions and he is half naked and too sexy, just to the three older men's eyes though.

Tee sure is fast for his small body, he is now already in the living room leaving the stunned men in Godt's room. Tee saw his bag and took it before he walk to the door. Once he open the door, he shocked again. At this rate, he might have a heart attack because he shock so much.

"Phi Tee!" Copter and Bbas hug him as soon as Tee open the door to leave. How come they know Tee was there, well his question was answered when he saw Aim and First too.

"are you okay? You look tired" Copter check Tee thoroughly, so do Bbas and they stop doing everything when they saw Tee's appearance.

"what the heck?!" Aim and First yell first and enter the house angrily.

Their look seems not good and they want to kill someone or exactly, three men that standing at the end of the stairs.

"ok. Aim, First, relax. The whole this is  a mistake. You guys misunderstands the situation." Kimmon try to relax the beasts that trying to attack them.

"don't look at me. Tee looked like that when I found him in this guy bed room" Tae points to Godt. Godt become speechless and try to say something as a defend but before he can say anything. A small body and fist already flying to him.