Part 14

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee keep following Tae like a lost puppy and Tae just let Tee do whatever he wants. Others already enjoying games at the living room. First and Ray already home.

"phi, you want to sleep in the room?" ask Tee while pointing his room.

"no. I'm fine here" said Tae and sit comfortably on the long sofa near the veranda.

"lie down" order Tee and Tae looks flustered, what else Tee wants right now.

"I will massage you stomach"

"massage? No, I'm fine" Tae shakes his head but Tee still with his orders.

"hurry up" force Tee again and Tae release a long sigh. He is totally defeated by Tee. No one force him like this before and Tee don't even scared of him anymore.

Tae lay down on the sofa and Tee bring something with him, like an ointment. Tee told Tae to rub it on the stomach and again, Tae just obeys.

"put this towel" Tee gives a towel to put on the stomach so that the ointment will not gets on the shirt.

"should I take off my shirt?" Tae suggest with a smirk. He wants to watch how Tee will react.

"no. You might feel shy" said Tee and Tae feels humiliated. He thinks Tee thought that he doesn't has a good body. He is fit!

"you are looking down on me?" ask Tae.

"eh, I mean, I'm shy to take off my shirt in front of others, maybe you too. I just assumed" Tee doesn't mean anything with his word, it's just Tae who is over sensitive.

"I will start okay" Tee start to massage Tae abdomen slowly and carefully, he doesn't want Tae to hurt more.

"I think you need to see a doctor" said Tee.

"why?" ask Tae back, he knows he is okay and after he drinks the milk and eat the porridge, he feels a lot better.

"your stomach is hard! Mine is soft, Bbas too" said Tee softly and he is seriously worry.

Tae wants to laugh with Tee innocence, how come Tee doesn't know that the hard thing is abs. Tae's abs.

"it's like you have a plank in your stomach. Do you eat stone and wood?" Tee confuse as heck. He still thinks that Tae is seriously sick.

"need me to accompany you to meet a doctor?" he sure like Tae because he is willing to do that much for Tae.

Tae feels loved and at the same time funny with how Tee is so innocent. How come Tee survives hard and harsh live with his innocence.

"phi, don't laugh. You might be sick. We should check" Tee whines angrily but still rubbing Tae's abdomen with care.

Tee is the first man that Tae knows have a motherly touch and feelings. Tee is not feminine, but he sure have a mother figure.

After the small party that night, Tee make sure to call Tae occasionally and ask if Tae already have his meals. Tae feels surprised with how much time Tee has and the care Tee gave him is something else.

After Tee ends the call he is in deep thought. Bbas and Copter watch his brother closely.

"Copter, you are studying medical right? " ask Tee.

"yes"

"do you know anything about stomach ache?" ask Tee again, really curious.

"depends, your stomach hurts?" ask Copter back, now he is worry. Bbas too.

"no. It's phi Tae. At the party, I massage his stomach because he said his stomach hurts and, it's really hard" Tee talk seriously. Copter is confuse.

"where?" ask Copter again. Tee shows his own stomach and They almost laugh.

"that's abs you know, stomach is a bit lower" said Copter and shows his stomach, Tee confuse again. Human body is hard.

"but, it's hard. Is that okay?"

"phi, it's normal" said Copter, he wants Tee to calm a bit.

"really, but mine and Bbas is soft" Tee have to make sure about it but Bbas looks not satisfied.

"Phi, I have abs, my stomach is not flabby!" Whine Bbas but no one cares about that.

"phi, how can you work at gym but don't know this. This is what we call abs. Like six pack."

"oh, I've heard that. So, it's hard?"

"yes phi. It's hard, that's muscles"

"oh, then Phi Tae is okay?" ask Tee again, looks happier than before.

"yes. I think Phi Godt also have hard stomach, most customers at the gym have it too. You can try to touch others if you are not sure" suggest Copter.

Tee sure thinks about the suggestion seriously, he really is curious right now. He can't understand how stomach can be that hard.

"okay. I will go to my work now. Don't fight with each other okay. Come to the gym for dinner. Phi Godt and Phi Kim miss you both. Bye" Tee kiss Bbas and Copter's forehead before heading to his work. He feels better and not worry so much anymore.

He changes to his uniform and start his shift with regular works, clean the bathroom and shower room. When he is doing it, he accidentally watched what Copter called as abs and he is curious how can that abs is hard. He shakes his head and continue his work.

After two hours working, he have a break with Ray. He watch Ray stomach before and he is sure that is soft, just like him. No shape at all.

"Ray, does abs is always hard?" Ray surprised with the question but he still answer it.

"yes. If you work hard, you can have nice muscle on your abs." said Ray and now Tee believes what Copter said more.

"most of our customers have it?"

"I think so. Phi Godt, Phi First,Phi Aim and Phi Kim have it too"

"oh. How about Phi Tae?" curious kill the cat you know Tee? Stop asking so many question. Ray's head may explode.

"I'm not sure, but I think he has it. He never take off his shirt before. Well, not that I have watch it" said Ray, he remembers others showing their abs proudly but never Tae.

"Tee, don't try to touch other abs just because you want to know either it's hard or not" warn Ray and Tee smiles sheepishly.

"at first I want to try it but after you confirm it, I don't want to anymore" said Tee. He is sure right now. And when he thinks again, he feels shy to touch others body. It's sounds ridiculous and like a harassment.

"thank you Ray. Here is sandwiches, share it with Phi First and Phi Aim okay?" Ray smiles happily. Food always make people happy.

"Thanks Tee. You are an angel!"

"that's not convincing at all. Oh, when you will introduce me to your lover?" Tee wiggles his brows in excitement. Ray always blush whenever they talk about his lover. Ray sure loves that person a lot.

"oh, later. Maybe this weekend?"

"are you sure?"

"yeah. I want you to meet my lover"

"okay. Text me the details later. I'm so happy for you" Tee smiles sincerely so do Ray. Tee is a friend that you want to have and don't want to lose.