Part 35

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is better today mostly because his emotions is stable. Copter and Bbas get to visit him and take care of him in the hospital. Kimmon and Godt are success to reunite this brothers.

"Phi Tee, don't get sick anymore. We will stay together from now on" Bbas is happy, he already pack his stuff to live together in the Tae's house. Not the old house they use but the house Tae, Godt and Kimmon are staying.

"how about your grandma?" Ask Tee concerns. Copter huff a bit before answer the question.

"I don't care anymore phi. I'm still mad" said Copter and Tee pinch his arm.

"Hey, that's wrong. Remember the day when you are excited to know you still have a grandmother? You feel grateful right? Don't change just because she is not what you imagine. Love her and take care of her too. You can stay with us together but make sure you visit her often. Listen, if you choose to live with us and being rude to your grandma then don't come. I raised you to be a good human being" Tee is serious and nags them.

Copter and Bbas stare on the floor. They don't like the idea but what Tee said is true. They can't just left like ungrateful human.

"Forgive her, treat her well. It's okay if she doesn't like me because I'm not her grandchild. I don't have to visit and meet her and she doesn't have to meet me. I respect her and I want you both respect and love her. Okay?"

Bbas and Copter nod their head. Tee smiles and pull his brothers in hug.

"I love you both a lot that I don't care if other people don't like me, as long as we love each other" said Tee softly and Copter and Bbas almost cry. Tee is an angel!

Kimmon, Godt and Tae heard everything from outside. They were eavesdropping the conversation. They can't believe what Tee said but they are proud of Tee.

"Damn! Angel is exist" said Godt again and again.

"Yeah. Devil too" said Kimmon and that makes both of them earn a smack on the head.

"that's hurt Tae. I've never said that the devil is you" Kimmon whines and rubs his head. Tae is really a devil.

"Yeah" Godt agree with Kimmon. His head hurts too.

"I'm not a devil, I'm the king of devil" Tae smirk with a devilish look and enter the room.

Godt and Kimmon shuddered with that. Their hairs are standing up. Tae is scary like heck!

Tee is whining to go home today because his brothers already settled in the house. He can't wait to stay together. Godt said no because Tee still vomiting every time he eats and that's not good.

"Phi Godt, please" Tee pleads again and again, every time Godt come to check on him.

"No Tee, please" Godt begs too. He will die if Tae know.

Tee cross his arms and pouting cutely. Godt can't resist that and pinch Tee's cheek.

"Please don't be stubborn. Let's the doctor do their work. Okay?" ask Godt and sits on the side of the bed.

"I'm fine phi. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore" Tee acts like a kid.

"if your stomach doesn't hurt anymore after you eat and you aren't throw up again. I promise, you can go home tomorrow" said Godt softly and Tee plays with his fingers, not happy at all with this.

"You said so too yesterday" Tee whines a bit. He doesn't want to stay here anymore.

"Tee, if you are home when you are still sick, Phi Tae will worry again, he will take days off again. You don't want to trouble him right?" Godt try to talk softly with Tee and Tee seems calm. The only thing can change Tee's stubborn head is Tae so do Tae.