1

© Emelradine_™ 2018-2019

The moral rights of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story must not be republished in any form without the consent of the author who is the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of the law.

No parts of this book shall be transmitted or translated in any form.

It is under the copyrights of the author!

All rights reserved ®

© Emelradine_™ 2018-2019

2019
Brooklyn, New York City.

Ivy

Ordering a boyfriend was far easier than brushing your teeth, especially when that boyfriend happens to be a Robotic one.

Well, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Ivy Fisher and I liked to believe that I was as normal as any high school 18-year-old could get, but I had a fault. Well, most people wouldn't consider it a fault, but I do. I consider it a really big fault, and I was going to put an end to it.

The fault of being single.

This brings me to my first statement, when I said, ordering a boyfriend was far easier than brushing your teeth. Yes, it is... and you want to know why? Well, it's because I am currently seated crossed legs on my bed, with my laptop in front of me, and a soda beside me.

The only light in my room was that of my laptop's screen light, shining brightly on my face.

Beside me was my opened window, and the smooth after-rain breeze that blew my ponytail from left to right, tingling my back.

But that was the least of my problems now.

I was too busy filling out the application form.

Application form for what? You might be wondering, or not... But I'll tell you anyway.

I wanted- no, wanted doesn't suffice. I needed a boyfriend, the perfect Boyfriend, my perfect Boyfriend. The one I had always fantasized about. my dream lover.

It was difficult to get boyfriends these days, especially in my school, ICHS; where all the boys in high school were taken by one bitch or another. By the way, the full meaning of ICHS is 'Ice cream Highschool' crazy right? I mean, who wakes up in the morning and just names a school, ice cream?

Well whoever did that was making a hell lot of money because no ordinary kid goes there, ICHS was for the rich, the prim and proper, the evil mean girls and the hot as hell jocks, the unimpressed and unwilling teachers... Trust me, ICHS was filled with drama!

So, back to my reason for wanting a boyfriend. It was senior year and I wanted to change something in my life, my best friend Janie was dating her long-time crush, Kyle Huxley, the hottest guy in our class and probably the whole of ICHS.

The first day of senior year wasn't really good for me. I felt like a freaking third wheel... Of course! I'm the third wheel... In everything, and when I mean everything, it includes my parents. They were both so lovey-dovey with each other, going on vacations to beautiful places while they leave me alone in this huge house to fend for myself.

Not cool.

Wait- who am I kidding? It is cool.

In all, I was jealous, jealous of all the freaking couples! Everywhere I go, I see them all around me, walking, talking, kissing, jogging, eating ice cream from the same cone, laughing, playing... It was so frustrating! Even my dog, Troy was having a relationship with our neighbor's dog, Solace... I know, who on earth would name their dog Solace? I mean, come on? Did you run out of names or something?