57

Vote and comment:-)

Thanks for your patience! Hope you enjoy this chapter.

You may continue...

57
Ivy's pov

My head on my pillow, eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling with my bedside lamp still on, I couldn't sleep. Still no word from Ethan. Fiona promised to give me a call if she heard any news about Ethan.

But nothing yet...

Did Glory really leave him there this time? Is he okay? Are they beating him up right now? Is he tired? Injured? Hurt?

No matter what I did, I couldn't get him off my mind. I was so worried about him. According to what I heard, Tom was completely fine, he healed pretty quickly and didn't even look affected by what happened earlier today.

I guess this was how this went in Inc high. I was only shocked because for a moment I forget they weren't completely human, and just a mere punch on the face would feel like a small pinch. Maybe this was how it worked, tough harsh punishment capable of causing pain.

Back in ICHS, a punch would have been a big deal, cause the next day, the victim comes to school with bruised swollen purple eye, and every one feels sympathy for them, but here, they go extreme to pass their message across, because give them 24 hours, they'd be as good as new, and everyone would move on from the incident until something else happened to cause another flare of rumors.

Inc high was just like every other typical highschool, but a little bit extreme on the dramatic side.

Maybe Ethan knew the boy would heal, that's why he went through that route.

But, Ethan's still locked up, and if Glory doesn't bother helping him out, then I'd never see him again. They'll take him away and do unspeakable things to him.

I can't let that happen... There must be a way to burst him out of there...

But how will I do that? Alone?

I sighed, rubbing my tired eyes and moving to switch off the bed side lamp, my knuckles brushing against my Tcom slightly as I pulled off the switch.

I turned to the otherside of the bed, closing my eyes to see if I could think of a way to get Ethan and possible every one out of here.

"Good Evening Ivy, what can I help you with?"

My eyes snapped open immediately, my heart nearly jumping out of my chest as I sat up. "W-who said that!" I stuttered, my eyes frantically searching the small dark room, until my eyes zoned in on the bright screen from my Tcom.