13

Ethan

"What did you just call me?" I asked Ivy, whose eyes were busy scanning my every movements, her arms which were once crossed against chest, fell to her sides as she made her way into the kitchen, eyes never leaving mine.

Why the hell did she call me Ethan? Does she know?

"You see, I've figured you out." She stated, coming to stand right Infront of me. With her eyes still on mine, she grabbed the drink from my hands and dropped it on the table. Her eyes were still on mine.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her, beginning to get worried that she might actually know the Inc's secrets, which could lead to her life being in danger.

My God... How the hell did she find out.

"You're a Robot." She said. "Which only makes your ability to eat, sleep, drink and do other things humans do; abnormal." She smiled. "Even your looks, your body, voice, everything! It's all not robot like!"

"And?" I prompted her to continue.

"So, what if you aren't really a Robot? But you think you are? Or at least your evil Inc made you think so, by implanting iron all over your system. Trevor, You're not a Robot... You're a Cyborg." She said with a grin on her face.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes! It makes sense! You can't remember your human abilities and your other life because that non governmental illegal Inc made you! I researched Trevor..."

"You researched?" I asked.

"Yeah... You remember that lady from earlier today? The one who called you Ethan?"

"Yeah? The crazy lady?"

She came closer, placing both of her hands below my ears in order to hold my face. "No! She's not crazy Trevor, she's your mother, you don't just remember."

My eyes widened. "Why- Why would you think that?"

"I went to see her. She explained everything. There was a fire-"

"Ivy stop." I said, pulling her hands from my face. "You- you don't know what you're saying."

Her whole face showcased what I knew so well as pity.

"Yes, I do. Your real name's Ethan Murray."

"You don't know that. Look Ivy, I'm done trying to explain to you that I'm not human, neither am I a- a- Cyborg-"

"You're only saying this because you don't remember anything. Your Inc is evil... All I need you to do is tell me where it is, we'll report them to the authorities-"

"Ivy-"

"You're not gonna stop me Trevor. Listen, I'm only trying to help you, and every other person in that Inc. What they're doing is illegal."

I breathe out.

Ivy was way smarter than I thought. How the hell am I supposed to take her mind off this theory.