93

Do drop a vote and a heart lifting comment will ya? ❤

Ivy

"Put me the hell down, Ralph! People are looking." I strained out.

The more struggle I made to get free of his grip, the more my stomach twisted.

"Nope." His voice reached my ear as he walked down the hallway, almost too confident with my poor stomach against his iron shoulder.

"For God's sake, Daltimore, the last thing I want is a freaking viral rumor that I'm cheating on Ethan with his friend!" I groaned, trying to wriggle out of his grip.

Not like the first rumor had died down.

"Babe, you complained about having an aching back, and your legs feeling like jello. Any bro would do this, stay still." Ralph said, his grip tightening on my leg, my face just at the end of his back.

I groaned. "This isn't any better, you stupid person! You're hurting my poor stomach, do you have an iron for a shoulder."

"Thanks Fisher, I know I have a good physic." I could hear the smug in his voice.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, get off your high horse, bozo."

"What's it with you and these insults?"

"Put me down or they're gonna keep coming."

He chuckled. "You have no idea how much this is gonna rile your boyfriend up... It's only a matter of time before the rumor spreads."

"I'm sure you'll be happy. It feels so nice to be used for attention. I'm really enjoying it." I sounded bored.

"I love your enthusiasm, Fisher." He chuckled. "Oh hey, Ethan just spotted us, he looks mad-- wait, he looked mad before he spotted us but now he looks madder."

My eyes widened. "What? Put me down please, Ethan's-"

I was on my own two feet in an instant. I blinked, holding my stomach and glaring at Ralph's grin. "You will pay for that, I will make you-"

"Oh I know you enjoyed it too, no need to prete-"

I hit him on the shoulder, wincing back at the pain that shot through my fist. "Ow, you really do have an iron for a shoulder."

My eyes wandered about to see the stares from almost everyone around.

They really don't mind their business.

My eyes found Ethan. I gulped down as his eyes moved from Ralph to me, then from me to Ralph. Without another glance my way, he faced his locker, talking out his Tcom and giving it his full attention.

Ralph chuckled. "My new favourite thing is to rile him up." He smirked.

"You're an idiot. Clearly that didn't affect him. You're just igniting unnecessary rumors." I muttered, making sure my stomach was settled. "Never carry me like that again, it makes me feel sick."

"Oh, would you prefer I carried you bridal style?" He wiggled his brows at me, his shoulder connecting with mine with a small bump.

I rolled my eyes. "See you later, Ralph." I muttered, turning around and making my way over to Ethan, smiling when his warmth encased me. "Murray."