4

Trigger Warning (there will be mention of a knife connecting with skin, but not in anyway harmful... More of a uh... Clarification process... Like cutting open an orange to see if it's really orange inside. Lol)

Ivy

I stretched in bed, extending my arms above my head and yawning my heart out of my chest. In an attempt of sniffing in the morning air, my nose caught a whiff of fresh Bacon, it clouded my nostrils and made my stomach growl.

Mom is cooking? That's odd, mom never cooks.

I got up from bed, straightening my mess of a bed hair and walking out of my room, my feet led me down the rollercoaster staircase as I made my way to the kitchen, only to find mom setting the table and Dad typing away on his phone waiting for breakfast to be served.

"Morning parents." I muttered out, rubbing my eyes.

Mom and Dad smiled at me before replying in unison. "Morning child."

"What's going on? Who's cooking? Why are you setting the table? Why is Dad sitting and waiting like breakfast is actually going to be served?" I threw the questions at them.

I didn't notice Trevor making an entrance with two plates filled with Bacon until I heard his voice. "That's actually because breakfast is going to be served... Take a seat babe!" He said. I could hear the grin in his voice. After dropping the plates on the table, he raised to his full height, finally meeting my gaze.

His eyes widened a little bit as he took me in, his hot gaze scanning me from head to toe.

"He has been so charming... I was just busy trying to make breakfast, but he decided to help out. And you've got to admit, this breakfast smells delicious, right honey?" My mom's smile almost reached her ears.

"Definitely... Looks mouth watering too." My Dad replied, putting his phone aside and eye eating the food on the table.

While I just stood there, stunned out of my mind as he watched me. Almost appreciatively.

And you call this a robot? I smell a fish... Not the one on the table obviously! A sly fish... like in literal sense.

"What are you standing around for? Aren't you hungry?" Trevor asked as he walked up to me, pinning me with his hot emerald gaze.

I swallowed. The morning light did everything to outline each beautiful angle of his handsome face.

I blinked, getting my thoughts back on track.

"You're not hungry?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"I am... I just- can I- can you- a word, please... Alone, private." I scrambled the words out as I pulled his arm leading him to the kitchen store room. "What the hell?"

"What do you mean?"

"Breakfast? You're trying to make my parents fall In love with you?"