45

Vote and comment:-)

Thanks for your patience.

Please don't hold back on your comments cause it compels an early update:-D

You may continue...

45
Ethan's pov

Monday had gone by peacefully, and so did Tuesday. Ivy and I pretty much spent most of our time together. Going to school, after school brunch with Fiona, late night movies and a blissful amount of kissing and cuddling.

There had been no moves from Glory, or the Inc. Everything had been quiet and that was exactly the thing that scared me. It was so unlike Glory to make a threat and not act on it.

I tried my best to be relaxed and just keep it in mind that everything was now okay. But knowing the Inc like I do, you shouldn't be too relaxed. They were up to something. Glory was up to something.

Although I wasn't calm, but I had to pretend that everything was okay. I had tried my best to occupy Ivy with various activities, just to take her mind off my Inc and off Roman. Even if she was trying to hide it, I knew she was worried and she didn't want to act on it. She didn't want me to get upset.

The least I could do was pretend like everything was okay. But I know- infact, we both knew that everything wasn't okay.

There was still a lot of questions to be answered, about me, about her, about Roman.

Basically about everything.

"What do you think of this?" Ivy asked, pulling out a book with a brown cover, from the shelf. We were currently at the ICHS library. Ivy wanted to borrow some books, and I was helping her hold on to them. In my hands laid four books on a single stack as I watched her scan and pick out books from the shelves.

"Looks boring." I stated out honestly, my eyes glancing upwards towards the clock in the library. It was almost time for basketball practice.

"Yeah, the cover might look boring, but the name isn't. The forever charms." She said, turning the book to read the blurb, description or whatever the hell they called it.

"When are we going to be done here?" I asked.

She looked up at me Immediately. "Why? Are you bored?"

"I have basketball practice in twenty minutes, I love to be early."

"Well, sorry babe you'd have to go late cause I need you to help me select books."

I sighed. "We have four already. What do you need them for anyway?"

She shrugged. "I love to read, and I could use a really good distraction right now." She said topping the stack with the brown book.

"Distraction? From what?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter what for, I just need a distraction." She said, walking ahead while I followed after her, stopping when she stopped in front of another shelf, her fingers scanning through the books.

She probably thought if she said something about my Inc I'd get angry. She had tried her best to stay clear of any conversation about my Inc and their intentions with me. I knew she was worried about me. But I didn't know how to convince her that I felt perfectly normal.