67

I die a little bit inside, when I stay up to write a chapter and then at the end, see no comments... Please guys, let's be generous with the comment section. That's the only thing capable of bringing fast updates... Let's try to work on that, so we can wrap up the first b- I mean, the book *smirks*

I love you guys so much!

It's a long chapter, grab your coffee.

...

Ivy

"There you are." I smiled when I spotted Roman by our lockers, he had dissapeared from class right after it ended.

He turned towards my direction, no emotions in his eyes, just a blank look. Well, it had been like that for quite sometime, he needs a break. "Hey, did you need me for anything?" He asked, closing his locker. 

I shrugged. "No, I was looking for you after Inc History."

"I made a quick stop at the library, needed to get some minor research about this place done."

I nodded slowly. "Find anything interesting?"

"Nope, dead end, I'm still trying to figure out how Glory fights the natural protocol of aging. I'm getting no where on that."

I smiled with a small sigh, my hand going to comfortly rest on his arm. "Maybe you should take a break." I suggested. "I also want to figure all this out, but we can't rush it okay?" I drawled, my hand going to hug my Tcom to my chest.

"Yeah, yeah... I get it." He nodded, raking his fingers through his curls.

"Wanna hang out tonight? We could check out some fun spot in the Rebels sector? Buy stupid things at malls? Explore? Just spend some time... The two of us? Humans?" I chuckled.

His smile mirrored mine. "Well, I'd love to-"

"You'd love to?" I repeated, a little bit taken aback by that. "Do you have plans?" I asked.