18

Ivy

"You need to put your boyfriend on a leash." Janie fumed. "What he did to Kyle was uncalled for... And the annoying fact about it was that you didn't do anything about it." She accused.

"For the hundreth time, Janie... I don't know what you are talking about." I muttered, trying my best to focus on the textbook in front of me.

This was already getting unbearable.

People seem to be talking about the big fight yesterday. The one that happened after basketball practice. The one I had no memory about. Did I maybe hit my head or something?

"What's going on with you? Ever since you started dating that out of the blue douchebag, you changed." She pointed out.

"I haven't changed, Janie." I retorted

"What do you even see in him? He's a jerk... I personally think you should break up with him."

I shot her a look. "Excuse me?"

She rolled her eyes. "He's a bully Ivy... Look what he did to Kyle... It's awful. I don't like him." She grunted

"Look-" I didn't know what to say, should I just believe them? Trevor would never do anything like that. He's programmed To do whatever I tell him to. And last I checked, I don't remember telling him to mess Kyle up. "Fine... Let's say Trevor really did that to Kyle-"

"He did. You were there." Janie glowered.

"I wasn't. I would remember."

She groaned angrily, pulling her phone out of her purse as she scrolled through her gallery. "Here," she said, shoving her phone to my face. "We took this photo right after practice yesterday."

My eyes widened when I saw myself smiling at the camera... Still yet, nothing came to me. I had no memory of that moment.

Something is wrong.

"End things before he beats you up too." Janie said, turning from me to talk to a girl beside her.

There had to be a reason. Otherwise, why would I just forget everything? It doesn't make any sense to me. Or anyone else.

Hold on a minute... Kyle mentioned something about me meeting his brother. What business could I possibly have with Roman?

Roman was a nerd, a boy who only believed in science, experiments and technology. I had no interest in either science, experiments, nor technology. So, why the hell would I want to go see him?

I don't remember having any assignment that he could possibly help me with.

I suppressed the insane urge to groan. I can't deal with my blank spaced mind right now. I need to focus on this text book first.

I paused, pulling out my phone to check the calendar, just like Trevor had suggested.

My eyes widened.