54

Vote and comment:-)

Thanks for your patience. Enjoy this update.

Active comments, compels an early update. (Make use of it.)

You may continue...

54
Ivy's pov

The moment I stepped into Inc high, I braced myself for the stares, my head held high, and my pace confident. Roman joined beside me, looking rather unsure with his hands tucked into his pants. There it came, the stares, from everyone; people who were busy with their lockers, turned to look at us, people who were laughing at something or the other, stopped laughing, their eyes zeroing on us.

If this were to be a movie, it would happen in slow motion. The way my lips pulled up in a smirk, seeing as the stares did nothing to make me feel insure, instead, it made me feel different, on top of the world.

Ralph joined at my otherside, raking his hands through his hair, his eyes accessing the way everyone looked shocked because he was right by my side, and probably because he was one of the popular guys.

My smile became even more sinister as caramel joined in, a lollipop between her lips, looking like she could care less about what anyone said.

Yeah, this would definitely happen in slow motion, with Emmitt Fenn, control, playing in the background.

The school was just like every other highschool, but was more sophisticated than ICHS, the only difference was the technology and building structure... ICHS used thumb print system to unlock their lockers, but here, from the looks of it, they use the face scan, cause immediately they reach their locker, it opens.

My gaze met with that of another group of four, standing right in front of us, their eyes as hard as ice, and their stance also radiating dominance.

This should be fun.

We stopped right in front of them.

The leader was a girl, pink hair, wide blue eyes, maroon lipstick that did nothing to compliment her tanned skin.

The guy beside her was a familiar sandy blonde, the one I refered to as bloodshot, and the first guy to get his ass kicked by me the other day. He glared, while I responded with a sweet smile.

The girl beside her, was a brunette, but her eyes were busy casted down on her phone, typing away like her life depended on it.

Typical.

The last guy who bore a striking resemblance to pink haired, didn't look interested in anything going on... Almost like he was forced to stand there to make the number even.

I sighed, tilting my head, my eyes meeting that of the pink haired. "Sorry, you're blocking my path." I said.

She smirked. "Sorry, you don't have a path here."

"Says who?" Ralph asked.

I noticed everyone's attention beginning to turn to us.