9

Ethan

"Hey." I said from behind Fiona, who looked like she had been waiting since forever.

Immediately, she turned. "Oh, Ethan, thank God." She rushed towards me, engulfing me in a hug. "I thought you weren't gonna show." She said after breaking the hug.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, I don't know- your new job seemed to be taking over your um- free time?" She breathe out.

"I'll always have time for you Fi, you know that."

She smiled, her red hair glittering in the light coming from the willing sector.

"Thanks, but- there's bad news."

"Yeah, Caramel."

She nodded. "She's missing." Fiona said.

"How and when did they get to her?" I raked my hands through my hair. "When and where did you see her last?"

"School? At lunch. She was okay. She was smiling again." Fiona said, her brows coming together, confused.

"Then you just didn't see her again?"

"She didn't return to our room. I waited and waited. I think they took her Ethan. I'm worried."

I was worried too. It was possible, she might have been taken, but how did the facility know? I mean, who could have told them about Caramel's new behavior?

"We have to find our way into the facility. We need to see what the hell is going on up there, if they are planning to kill everyone because of some stupid experiment they might be working on, then we'd have to make it known to the whole Inc." I said, meaning every word.

"How do we break in? The facility is heavily guarded. We can't just waltz in there like officials?"

Then it hit me.

"Officials, that's it. We go in as officials."

"What? How are we going to get official IDs?"

The corner of my lips kicked up.

"Well, we happen to know just the guy."

Ivy

"Dare." I chirped up, feeling so light headed as I sat around a blurry circle of people who I didn't know, but I was pretty sure one of them was Kyle, my best friends boyfriend who has actually been so awesome. Better than my absentee robotic boyfriend.

Although, I was pretty sure everyone around the circle was drunk, including, myself and hot as hell bad boy Kyle whom I still try to remind myself that he's taken by my no where to be found best friend, who I'm now sure is avoiding me.

"Okay," Kyle smirked at me. "I dare you to... Hm, tell me your deepest darkest secrets."

I chuckled. "Hmm, what are you? Lucifer Morningstar?"