58

Vote and Comment:-)

Don't forget to follow on Instagram, same username, (Emelradine) I posted the face claims to the characters you all love! Check it out if you haven't already.

You may continue...

58
Ivy's pov

I took the ruler, drawing another thick line on the cardboard sprawled on the ground of my room. I'd spent the whole night drawing out what was supposed to be the blue print of the Facility, where I suppose Glory was mostly at. With the help of Janie, my Tcom, I'd gotten half of it done.

"Okay, I got the thick line." I said, zooming the image on the screen of the Tcom.

"It's almost 8 AM, school starts at the Inc by 9 AM." Janie said.

"I know. And I'm so not looking forward to it."

There was a small pause before she gave a reply. "Are you getting bullied?"

I backed up a bit. "No? I've only been there for one day, that's too early to get bullied, and as odd as it might sound Janie, I can handle myself quite alright."

"Your fight with Ralph Daltimore shows otherwise." She said.

I was pretty sure my face was all scrunched up in a frown. "Practice with Ralph? How do you even know about that? Also, Daltimore?"

"There's a video about that on the inc internet. It has nine hundred and forty five thousand views already, and Daltimore is the last name Ralph answers."

I stopped a second. Inc internet?

"They got it on video?" I couldn't mask the surprise in my voice.

"Your kind has become a very popular subject in the Inc. Hastag Humans In Inc, Hastag humans in Reb."

I blinked. "Show it to me... I mean, the video."

Immediately a tape from yesterday's practice in school displayed fully on the screen, posted in what looked like an app called IncLine, it now has nine hundred and sixty four thousand views. With about six hundred and thirty eight thousand comments. I scrolled right to the comment section.