59

Vote and Comment:-)

Last chapter had just 21 comments. Did I offend you guys? It's not fair. Hope you comment on this.╥﹏╥

You may continue...

59
Ethan's pov

I wouldn't blame everyone for avoiding eye contact with me out of fear. The look on my face was everything that spelt out. I hate everyone. And... Don't mess with me. My new personal mission is to just stay clear of everyone, that way, I wouldn't get too close to hurt them with the badluck clutching to my shoulders like it's life depended on it.

Everything, it took everything in me to walk away from Ivy.

I don't want to, I don't want to be the reason she's hurt, and I should have thought of this before I allowed what was between us, grow.

But she said it... She told me she loved me.

Why can't you just give in and fight for a change? What are you so afraid of?

Her words were so filled with hope. Maybe she was right, maybe we could fight this together, maybe finally there's hope.

But- this isn't just about hope... This is about what Glory's capable of. I can't let her harm Ivy. I can't give her that.

She's taken too much already and I know she's looking for a reason to take Ivy away. I don't want to give her that.

I know better than anyone that Ivy's not leaving here. And Roman, who I thought would help convince her, was also in this psycho plan of hers.

But she loves you, and she wants you back.

I shook my head, reaching my locker.

My thoughts were at war, and no matter how much I tried to stop thinking about it, the more I do, the more I ask myself why I walked away from her.

"Thinking doesn't solve the problem, sharing does."

I stilled, knowing who it was before he leaned on the locker next to mine.

"Sup Ethan." He greeted.

Then again, there was the rumors about Ivy and Ralph. Together. I knew it wasn't true, because I knew Ralph was crazily into someone else and he's only looking out for Ivy cause he thinks I would have wanted that... Which by the way, he was right.