24

Ivy

"Excuse me?" I asked, wanting to make sure I heard her wrong.

She only smiled. "For your average IQ, you're still so stupid." She muttered.

Why in hell was she being so mean? What did I do to her? "If only that bitch didn't get in the way, I wouldn't have to worry about you anymore." She said.

"Worry about me? Wait- you did that on purpose?"

"You think I threw the ball at your direction by mistake?" She scoffed. "Fiona just had to be in the way, that bitch."

"Why would you want to hurt me? What did I do to you?" I asked, feeling weird, I was getting the danger vibe from her, and I didn't like it one bit.

She shrugged. "I just hate your face." She said.

I was taken aback by that. My face? Why would she hate my face? She was prettier than me, that's a fact... So what's so annoying about my face?

"Listen here Caramel, you're new here, and I don't usually act rude towards people, but you don't just get to throw death balls at peoples faces, just because you don't like it. Does that even sound right to you? You could have killed somebody." I said, picking my words carefully.

"So?"

I gasped. "So? So you should feel sorry, and apologize to Fiona, she's hurt because of you. That's no way to treat someone."

She frowned. "Do you mind teaching me then?" She took a step closer to me, I took a step back.

"Listen... I'm not looking for trouble. All I'm saying is that, what you did was wrong, I don't like it, and I'm not just gonna keep quiet about it."

"You should." She gritted.

"You don't scare me." I blurted out, wondering where that came from. "I know you did it for a reason, and whatever it is, it has nothing to do with my face. I know you're not mean, you're just angry, and you're looking for someone to throw your anger on." I said.

"You think?"

"I know." I said, feeling my heart pick up pace. "You're going to apologize to Fiona, it's a miracle that she's okay, that wasn't just an ordinary throw, you were aiming for me-"

"Damn straight I was." She said, cutting me off.

"What happened to you?"

"Would you rather I showed you." She gritted, about to raise her hand when-

"Hey!" She jumped and so did I.

My eyes widened when Trevor pulled me away from her, his eyes had gone dark, the look he had on his face could make the most strongest man faint. He turned to Caramel. "Leave." He said, there was an authority to his voice, it made me shiver in fear, he was like a different person.

Caramel took a step back. "You can't just -"

"I. Said. Leave." He cut her off.