16

Ivy

"I still feel strange." I complained to Trevor as we made our way into ICHS. Indeed, I felt like I was missing time, but I had a good reason for that, last night hangover was responsible, right?

"How strange?" He asked, putting an arm around my shoulder as he pulled me closer to him, warmth spreading from his body, to mine. "Explain to me."

I gulped down, being this close to him was getting me nervous, or... Was it this warmth thing? "W-well, it's not a really important thing Trevor, I just feel like I'm missing time, that's all. I had a lot to drink at last night's party." I said.

"Last night?" He Chuckled. "The party was a day ago." Trevor said.

I looked up at him. "Why are you playing with me? Stop making fun of my situation." I whined.

"I'm not playing Ivy." He smiled. "The party was a day ago."

"Yeah right." I muttered, not believing a word he said. How's that even possible? So was he trying to tell me that I missed a total day of my life... Was he kidding me?

He was just lying...

"Fine... Don't believe me." He said. "But don't say I didn't tell you, besides, you have your calendar, check your phone."

"Whatever." I muttered. "So, are you going to tryout for the basketball team?" I asked him.

"I did that yesterday... I'm in it already."

I rolled my eyes. "Haha... Very funny." I muttered to him.

We entered the hallway.

"Still don't believe me huh? I have a meeting with the coach now." He informed.

"Really Trev? Really?" I asked.

He gave a rich laugh. "I'll catch you later, girlfriend." He placed a kiss on my cheek, going to the direction that led to the coach's office.

I stood there, watching him disappear into the sea of people as my hands flew to my cheek, where his lips had just made a connection with.

I smiled softly, making my way to my locker.

Taking my textbooks out of my locker, I felt a presence behind me.

"Ivy." Kyle's voice registered in my head.

I turned. "Kyle-" I gasped, seeing his bruised face. "Wh- what happened to you?" I asked him, who would hit him this bad? Everyone loved Kyle, or so I thought.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Your face? What happened?" I asked, staring wide eyed at him.

He scoffed. "Really? So you're trying to tell me that you've forgotten about what happened yesterday?"

"No, I was at your party-"

He rolled his eyes, cutting me off. "Trevor and I fought yesterday, remember? After basketball practice? You were there? Any bells ringing now?" He asked.