51

Vote and comment:-)

Hello there, feel free to tell me how your day went on my conversation wall:-)

You may continue...

51
Ethan's pov

The minute I closed the door behind me, she looked up. Her lips curving up into that evil calculated smile that made my insides churn every damn time. I noticed the change on her also; her hair once blonde, had been turned into a dark brunette color which made her bare a striking resemblance to Lacy. But honestly, I couldn't care less.

"Ethan, it's late, what are you doing here?" She asked with furrowed brows, closing her laptop and placing her two hands on the brown wooden table, lifting herself up.

"What am I doing here? Are you seriously asking me that?" I couldn't hide the annoyance in my tone, I couldn't stop the rush I felt underneath my skin. Her neck was all I wanted, with my hand choking the living day light out of her. But I couldn't, even if I tried, she'd find her way back up.

A woman who was supposed to be the age of my grandma, still looked like she did since her youth days. It was still a mystery to me and to everyone else.

She sighed, stepping out from behind her table. "I did warn you, Ethan." She said, her voice calm, and her blue eyes cautious. "She hurt you didn't she? Didn't I tell you? Didn't I tell you that being with her would only warrant to her hurting you?"

I shook my head, wondering why I wasn't even attacking the devil when she was standing right in front of me.

"Humans only know one thing, Ethan. And that is to hurt people like us, people with potential-"

"Oh to hell with your damn potential preach!" I yelled at her, causing her to take a step back in shock. "To hell with every damn thing! To hell with you, to hell with this goddamn Inc!"

She looked alarmed, but tried to act like none of this was affecting her.

"Why can't you see it, Glory? I have no potential, and I am so happy with that, I'm not complaining! Stop ruining my life because you think you're making me better, just stop! I've had enough of all this. You crossed the line with Ivy, you went straight to the border even after I warned you-"

"Ivy was responsible for you dying that day-"

"Bullshit! That's a lie. That's a big lie Glory, cause I know you, and I know what you're capable of. You were the one messing with me, pushing me to the limits to see how far I'll go. Now you want to blame it on Ivy? You want to blame it on someone who's innocent to all this shit? What length are you willing to go to ruin my life?!" I yelled at her, all my pent up frustration digging their way out.

She gulped. "I am not trying to ruin your life-"

"Yes you are! Why else would you send me out there? Why else would you let me get comfortable and then snatch it all away like I'm not supposed to even have a little bit of happiness. Why? Why did you have to ruin Ivy's life? Why did you have to end her parents?"

"It was necessary." She said, her calm voice increasing my anger by the second.

"Necessary? What did she ever do to you? Why Glory? Why do you keep hurting the people I love? Why do you keep taking them away? What have I ever done to you? In what way have I ever offended you?"