43

Vote and comment:-)

Please comment on this chapter for more early updates, and don't forget to follow my Instagram account (authoremelradine) 😘😘😘

I hope you enjoy this early update.

You may continue...

43
Ethan's pov

The scrawl on my face did nothing to actually justify the way I felt. Standing under the bright Sunday sun, with a white face cap on, a white polo shirt and a white trouser, With my gaze fixed towards Ivy who was wearing a short white skirt, a white polo shirt and a white face cap, with her ponytail, sticking straight at the back, as Kyle held her from behind, showing her exactly how to shoot a golf ball.

It was sickening, watching the both of them.

Ivy's Mom was busy setting up the picnic basket along with the other Mom's who were attending the afternoon Sunday neighborhood golf thing, which I found stupid.

They organized it at a big park which was visible to drivers, driving down the road, and also the coffee shop by the side of the road.

I couldn't actually say no to going with them, even if I hated golf like I hated my sector.

Ivy was so excited about it, and her Dad was actually looking forward to it.

Fiona was also here, with her designated parents, Caramel was no where to be found and everything had been pretty much quiet since yesterday.

Kyle made it his personal mission to pull Ivy away from me, every chance he got, while Janie just wore a long face, helping out with the picnic arrangements.

A tap on my back made me tear my gaze from Ivy and Kyle.

I looked back to see Ivy's Dad, Cullen, pulling out a new gulf kit. "You need to wipe that look off your face Trev. That Huxley kid has got nothing on her. I know my daughter, and I see the way she looks at you."

"How does she look at me?" I asked, wanting to get the view from someone else.

"Like you're the only guy in the world who actually matters to her." He said.

A smile spread across my lips when I felt my heart react to the statement. "That's deep." I heard myself say.

"Yes, it is... That's how much she really loves you." He said.

"I don't think she's there yet." I chuckled.

"Only the one who it is being aimed to, wouldn't see it. But how about you? Have you gotten there yet."

"If you're asking me if I love your daughter, Mr Fisher, then you already know the answer."

He smiled, nodding his head. "I'm glad she found someone like you."

I heard him say, as my eyes went to her direction again. I caught her laughing because she missed a shot. She faked tears and Fiona laughed so hard at her. "I'll do anything for your daughter, Mr. Fisher."

"You don't need to tell me, Trev. It goes without saying." He said, tapping my back reassuringly, before walking back to the men he had been playing with.