41

Vote and comment:-)
-
Attached to this chapter, is a lovely cover made by, 2702era an amazing beauty of mine... THIS chapter is dedicated to you dear:-)
-

Thanks for your patience... Please let's continue the Comments trend:-D

You may continue...

41
Ethan's pov

The annoying sound of my phone vibrating, woke me from what seemed to be a really well needed sleep.

My eye lids felt so heavy when I tried to lift them up. It felt like I had been sleeping forever, which was weird because I don't even remember sleeping.

I felt so dehydrated, I could kill for a drop of water right now.

I tried to move my hand so I could grab my phone, but they felt stuck. Slowly, I turned my attention to my left.

My heart literally jumped when my eyes found a sleeping Ivy, holding on to my hand like her life depended on it. She looked so freaking innocent and I just suddenly couldn't remember why exactly I was mad at her...

I was mad at her?

I furrowed my brows in confusion, as my head welcomed a thumping- wait a minute... Headache?

I don't get headaches... I'm not supposed to get headaches.

I tried to take my hand away from hers, but she tugged harder. I looked to see if she was awake, but she wasn't.

Sighing, I stopped trying.

I noticed her hair wasn't pulled up in a ponytail as usual, she had let it fall, and it just made me stare like a love sicked idiot. She had no idea how beautiful she looked with her her loose, and how peaceful and less annoying she looked when she was asleep.

My free hand moved to caress her tear stained cheek.

She had been crying? Was I too harsh on her? Why and when did she even come here?

"Ivy." I whispered her name into to silence.

She didn't move a muscle.

A smile tugged at my lips. "I bet you're tired. You did cross dimensions today... On your own... That's badass, and I'm really proud of you... Not like I'll ever tell you that in your conscious state, it'll only fuel your ego, and you'd do it again." My smile widened. "So stubborn." I said, smoothing her hair behind her ear.

How can someone be so beautiful and stubborn at the same time? How can someone look so innocent, yet fearless?

There was a lot I wanted to say to her, mostly, I wanted to apologise for going all wild on her like that... My emotions got the better of me... But I knew that's what anyone in my shoes would have done.

This is all so surprising because I don't think I've ever trusted anyone like I trusted Ivy.

The last thing I was expecting was a betrayal... From her. It just caught me off guard.