60

Vote and Comment:-)

I need your votes guys, take a little time to just click that button, I would really appreciate it.

You may continue...

60
Ivy's pov

When we both got out of school, my mind was still in a daze, trying to figure out if this was really happening. He called me ponytail? I never thought I'd be so happy to hear him call me that one day. I never used to really like it, but now, even if I couldn't pull my hair up in a ponytail like I wanted to, I wanted to hear him call me that again.

"Ethan." I called, stopping. "Where are we going?"

He turned to face me. His eyes scanned my face like he was seeing me for the first time.

He smiled at me, brushing both sides of my hair from my face. "First things first, I'm an idiot, and- I've just realized that."

"You kind of are."

"You drive me crazy, you know that?"

I nodded. "You told me that at the library... ICHS."

He grinned. "I barely remember that, but I think I know what would trigger it."

"What?"

I didn't even get to take in another breath after my question before his lips pressed against mine. My heart lurched in my chest as he kissed me like I was the very oxygen he'd been lacking ever since the outside. My arms found a way around his neck as I kissed him back with as much passion, my body pressed against his.

Never am I ever gonna give this up... Not for anything in the world.

When he broke the kiss, I sucked in a deep breath.

"I remember now." He said.

I threw my arms around him in a tight hug, scared that if I let go, I'd lose him for good this time. "I missed you so much... So damn much Ethan, you have no idea. It was torture... It was hell without you."

He hugged me back tightly. "I missed you too. I tried to just forget you cause I thought it was what you wanted, but I couldn't... I couldn't let you go Ivy."

"I'm glad you didn't... You said it in the beginning, you're stuck with me... You'll always remain stuck with me. I won't let you go ever again, I promise." I said, burying my head at the crook of his neck.

"Did you mean it? What you said this morning... You really do love me?"

I pulled away from the hug, my eyes meeting his heart rocking green ones. "Of course I did Ethan. I love you, and I'm so sure of my feelings, I don't want to ever be without or away from you."