1. "We got in?!"

"Wow, it's a good time to be gay." Mika sighs out merrily as she stared at something she was looking at on her phone.

Y/N laughs at her friend. "Girl, you good?" She chuckles out. The two were hanging out in the loud dining hall along with other college students who came to hang and eat.

"Bitch, does it look like I'm good?" Mika asks and shows what she's been staring at to Y/N. Of course it was related to one of her favorite Kpop groups, Twice. "Jeongyeon can fucking kick me in the face and I'd be fucking satisfied with my life." Y/N shakes her head at her friend.

Y/N and Mika have been best friends for over half their lives. The two met in elementary school when Mika accidentally kicked Y/N in the face when she was on the swing and Y/N passed by because she was chasing after the soccer ball. Mika actually laughed as Y/N cried, but they got quite along after that day.

The girls were now in college together but majoring in different subjects. Y/N was majoring in English, wanting to write her own poetry and music, while Mika was majoring in film and directing. They were the type of friends who did almost everything together and were even put on the senior hall of fame in high school for "best friends until the end" section. Although the title was a cringe, the two happily accepted it.

"Why would she even kick you?" Y/N questions. "She got an image to protect." Mika rolled her eyes.

"It's just a phrase you pabo."

"Love you, too, dickwad." Mika rolled her eyes before checking the time.

"Whoa shit, I start class in ten. I'll see you later yeah?" She says. Y/N looks at the time to see that it was ten minutes until 12:00 p.m. and nods at her friend.

"Yeah sure. My place or yours?"

"Let's go to your house today. You cleaned up my whole fridge I'm surprised my mom hasn't kicked your ass yet." Y/N laughs. She did eat almost everything Mika had at home.

"Well your mom loves me, now go and get to class! You'll be late!"

"Arasso I'm going! See you later pabo!" She says before jogging off and out of the dining hall to get to class. Y/N smiles before shaking her head. She did indeed love her best friend.

Y/N wrapped her backpack straps on her shoulders before heading out of the dining hall and headed to the library to study. Although she already finished her two classes she had today, she always stayed longer at the university just to study and do work. She knew if she went home that she wouldn't accomplish anything but finish all the episodes of Twice's Elegant Private Life.

That was another thing about Mika and Y/N's friendship. The two really loved Kpop. Although not a lot of their other friends understood it, the two just always talked about it, especially the girls of Twice, which were both of their favorite girl group. Mika's bias was Jeongyeon while Y/N's bias just happened to be Y/B.

(a/n: Y/B =" your bias" since not everyone would have the same bias as me. but hey, who's your bias? mine is Momo. Chaeyoung and Dahyun are my damn bias wreckers because lets face it, the two are so fucking adorable and precious.)

As Y/N got into the library, she sat on an empty four seated table before getting out her laptop and opening it up to check her emails. Recently, Y/N talked to Mika about how she wanted to transfer for college to travel and such. Mika was very supporting and she always thought of doing that herself. The two actually plan to travel for college together.